LPM magazine discusses culture, and what makes law firms who they are.
Data works – Our friends at Quiss celebrate 30 years of technology by exploring how firms are leveraging their own IT and data.
Guest writer Lucy Trevelyan investigates how a law firm's culture is born.
Vidisha Joshi, managing partner at Hodge Jones & Allen, talks finance training for fee earners, the journey to paper-light and setting up an in-house call centre.
This month's columnists:
- Barry Davies at Douglas-Jones Mercer on law firm jargon and the impacts it can have on your firm
- Glyn Morris at Higgs & Sons on the responsibility that comes with moving money
- David Green at The Strategic Partner highlights areas for improved process efficiency
- Darren Gower at Eclipse on capturing client interest and onboarding them
- Claire Smith at Moneypenny talks about the importance of first impressions
- Natasha Rawley at ADDS discusses securely destroying information
- Graham Moore at Katchr explores client communication in the digital world
Simon Walsh, partner at Oury Clark, on joined-up legal services for a more holistic approach.
Download your FREE copy now
Missed an issue? Fear not!
Visit the LPM magazine home page where you'll be able to download all our back issues and to sign up to receive LPM magazine every month.
Having problems downloading LPM magazine? Email Kayli and we'll email you a copy instead.
Want to sponsor a feature?
Download the LPM media pack to find out how you can be involved in LPM magazine's future.