Exterro event: How to successfully manage complex DSARs
The GDPR has increased people’s awareness of the right to access their personal data. The number and complexity of DSARs received from both customers and employees has increased over the past couple of years. While some have mastered their handling of DSARs, others are finding it a struggle.
Tune in on 27th October at 2pm GMT as we discuss handling complex DSARs in large and medium-sized organisations. We’ll delve into:
- How technology can help to seamlessly gather, authenticate, and route data requests
- Knowing how to respond and what to include - Understanding if you are required or allowed to respond
- The challenges of data collection, review, and redaction
Host Stuart Davidson, European Marketing Director at Exterro will be joined by:
- Temi Akindele, Data Protection & Legal Counsel at The Prince’s Trust
- Michael Bond, Group Data Protection Officer at News UK
- Philippa Donn, Partner at DPN Associates
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions in a 10-min Q&A session following the main discussion.