Lockton Solicitors Business Management & Risk Conference
- interactive discussion with subject-matter experts and your peers,
- practical focus – using real-life case studies
- impartial advice, not sales talk!
- Implementing Outcomes Focussed Regulation - your chance to raise questions direct with the SRA
- Creating an effective Risk Register
- Financial Management in the downturn
- Information Security
- Cloud Computing - Risks & Rewards
- Combatting Conveyancing Claims
- Business Continuity Planning
What to expect
- be aware of how SRA expect you to comply with OFR requirements
- understand the principles of a risk register, and have a worked example using a template provided
- have considered the effectiveness of your current business continuity arrangements, and identified action points forimprovement
- increased your awareness of information security risks affecting your business, and practical measures to mitigate the risks
- have considered the financial risks for your business, and have identified action points to enhance your competitive advantage
- have increased your awareness of the pros and cons of cloud computing solutions.
The nature of the event means that places are limited, client firms get up to two places free of charge.
Fro non-clients/additonal places there will be a nominal charge of £40 a head.
CPD: 5.0 hours