- Blue Car Technologies announces iManage Work 10.2 support for its market-leading DocuSign DTM connector
Blue Car Technologies, a provider of tailored software solutions to the legal sector and other professional services organisations, today announced that its market-leading DocuSign connector for iManage Work now provides support for the new...
- Blue Car Technologies: Bespoke software development capabilities
Innovative Software Solutions
A market leader in innovative and unique products that improve day to day efficiency. We provide solutions to business problems and offer businesses savings in terms of cost and time.
- DocuSign Connector for iManage Work: Business benefits
- Functionality accessible through the right click context menus within FileSite & DeskSite.
- Signed documents automatically saved back into iManage as a new version or new document when...
- DocuSign Signature Appliance for iManage Work
Blue Car Technology's seamless integration with FileSite and Desksite provides seamless integration between File Site and DeskSite allowing PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents to be signed from a single right-click action.
- Christian Song joins Blue Car Technologies
Blue Car Technologies today announced that Christian Song has joined as the business development and marketing manager, reporting to the Managing Director Colin Fowle.
Christian will have oversight of the strategic...
- Blue Car Technologies announces OpenText eDOCS version of its market-leading DocuSign DTM connector
Blue Car, a provider of tailored software solutions to the legal sector, today announced that its market-leading DocuSign connector for third-party Document Management Systems is now available for OpenText eDOCS. Blue Car develops a DocuSign...
- Industry analysis from Blue Car Technologies: Integration in process
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the March 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Blue Car Technologies announces technology partnership with iManage
Blue Car, a provider of tailored software solutions to the legal sector, today announced they have become an iManage technology partner. As part of the partnership, Blue Car will empower users of iManage Work Product Management solutions to...
- iManage Work for DocuSign Signature Appliance
Provides seamless integration between iManage Work Clients and DocuSign Signature Appliance for document signing.
DocuSign Signature Appliance Connector for iManage Work from...
- DocuSign Connector for iManage Work
Provides seamless integration between iManage Work Clients and DocuSign for document signing.
DocuSign Connector for iManage Work from Blue Car Technologies provides seamless integration...
- Easy roll out, lower training and deployment costs, and fee earner acceptance - .NET for Legal
On Wednesday 23rd September at the Microsoft's London Customer Centre, DPS Software hosted How to use integrated .NET technology for practice efficiency. This seminar provided an in-depth discussion on how .NET technology can be utilised to...
- Linetime Gives Client Cloud Cover with e-know.net tie in
One legal industry stalwart will have its head in the cloud at Legal IT with Linetime using this year's IT show to launch a range of hosted and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
It has chosen managed service and professional services...
- Leeds Law Firm Implements .NET-based Digital Dictation
nFlow, a leading supplier of digital dictation solutions, today announced that Lee & Priestley LLP, a leading Leeds-based law firm, has successfully implemented nFlow Version 5.0, a second generation, Microsoft .NET platform-based Digital...
- Woolley & Co expands 'virtual' business model with SOS Connect and e-know.net managed services
Woolley & Co, the world's first 'virtual' law firm, has strengthened IT support for its virtual operation by adding more users to SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software and consolidating IT managed service provision with e-know.net to cope...
- LexisNexis Set New Industry Standard for Business Process Management
LexisNexis, a leading practice and productivity management solutions provider, today announced the launch of LexisNexis Streamline®, an innovative next generation business process management platform, tailored specifically to the needs of the...