- Minisoft: UK user group invitation and agenda
The ARCS 2019 User Group meeting in the UK will be hosted at Laytons LLP on Tuesday 12 February 2019 from 10:30am to 3:00pm.
Lunch will be provided and the User Group will be followed by a casual cocktail happy hour....
- Moneypenny receives prestigious three-star accreditation from Best Companies for fifth-time
Moneypenny, the legal sector’s leading outsourced communication provider, is celebrating after receiving a prestigious three-star accreditation by Best Companies for the fifth time. This award is only given by Best Companies to those...
- Moneypenny receives significant investment from ECI partners to support global growth plans
Moneypenny, the world's leading outsourced communications provider, is pleased to announce it is partnering with private equity investor ECI Partners to help drive the next stage of the Company’s growth. ECI’s significant...
- Star seekers – Moneypenny's Claire Smith on making staff feel valued
Blog post - 11/10/2018 : 24 hour answering service, 24-hour telephone answering, Account Management, business management, customer service, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, practice management, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
As I write this, we have just had the fabulous Geoff Ramm come to talk to us about ‘celebrity service’. An expert in marketing and customer service, Geoff got me thinking about two things.
The first is the importance of going...
- Moneypenny US expands its new state-of-the-art offices in Charleston
Moneypenny is pleased to announce it has expanded into a new, state-of-the-art facility in Charleston, South Carolina, and has ambitious plans for year-on-year growth in the US.
In addition to doubling the size of its current facility, the...
- Fostering growth and innovation: Moneypenny opens unique 'Tech Garden' to showcase its services
Moneypenny, the legal sector’s leading outsourced communications provider, has opened a unique ‘Tech Garden’ to showcase its innovative and cutting-edge technologically-led services.
The innovative ‘Tech Garden...
- Moneypenny welcomes new head of IT services
Moneypenny, the world’s leading outsourced communications provider for the legal sector, has appointed a new Head of IT Services. With a wealth of experience, Mel Carlen is passionate about process, IT and data governance.
- Moneypenny celebrates 10 years of supporting law firms
The UK’s leading outsourcing communications provider, Moneypenny is celebrating a decade of supporting law firms.
In 2008 the award-winning company created its first team of legal receptionists to solely answer calls on behalf of...
- Moneypenny: Down to experience
- Moneypenny further bolsters its rapidly expanding legal account management team
MONEYPENNY, the world’s leading provider of outsourced communications, has strengthened its legal account management team with the appointment...
- MiniSoft video: Welcome to ARCS 3
Video length: 1min 22secs
Introducing ARCS3, the world's best accounts receivable collection system. Used by over half of the top 100 US firms and a third of the top 100 UK firms, you can trust ARCS3 to protect your...
- Industry case study from MiniSoft: Credit where credit's due
This article was also featured as an industry case study in the February 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Industry interview with Minisoft: Ruling the chase
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the June 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
The partner law firms rely on to protect their financial future.
The market leading law firm cash collection system, ARCS has been trusted by the world’s most successful law firms for over 20 years to maintain a healthy cash flow....