- Documents into digital
This resource was also featured as a Industry Interview in the April 2014 issue of LPM magazine. To...
- Paperless or paper-less? Study highlights paper-free office may never happen
- Just 11% of UK businesses will be paperless in 10 years
- 76% consider printed page ‘mission critical’ to their business
- In fact, businesses going in opposite direction with wasteful culture rife ...
- LPM magazine: on how SME firms are facing the future
Resource - 17/04/2014 : Advanced Legal, Alan Cousins, Altodigital, Anthony Collins Solicitors, ashfords, BDBF, BPE Solicitors, COFA, colin kennedy, Emma Sell, Enoch Evans, foot anstey, Forbes, General, General, HR Agony Aunt, ILFM, IT manager, Janine Parker, jitendra valera, John Workman, law firm, managing partner, Natasha Rawley, paragon, Polly Jeanneret, practice director, practice manager, Ramsdens, Richard Hill, Simpson Millar, sme, Susan Kench, The File Queen of ADDS, Thomson Reuters, veale wasbrough vizards, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Planes, trains and automobiles...
Get the story on LPM’s regional road trip, from Bristol to Birmingham to Leeds, as we find out how firms are gearing up for a rocky yet potentially prosperous future in the SME legal...
- Cutting the costs on document management: A new view on paper
Nigel Johnson, ICT manager at Knights, talks about changing the way law firms think about printing and cutting the cost of document production with Altodigital
K nights is a perfect example of an innovative firm...
- First issue of Legal Practice Management magazine: February 2014
Resource - 20/02/2014 : Advanced Legal, Altodigital, BDBF, Berwins, Caroline Davison, Chris Jeffery, Darbys, e-know.net, Emma Sell, General, HR Agony Aunt, ILFM, IT manager, jitendra valera, Knights, law firm, managing partner, Natasha Rawley, Nigel Johnson, Nigel Redwood, Polly Jeanneret, practice director, practice manager, Richard Hill, Simon Darby, sme, The File Queen of ADDS, Thomson Reuters, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Great challenges lie ahead for the legal market – join us for the first issue of LPM magazine and find out how those challenges can turn into opportunity for the most innovative and agile of...
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...
- Five mistakes law firms make when it comes to document and print technology
Resource - 13/12/2013 : Altodigital, digital print and document management, document and print management, law firms, productivity, risk, Technology, Tim Hubbard, workflow management, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management
As anyone working in the legal profession will know, competitive edge is gained by commoditising the processes that would otherwise eat into a fee earner’s time, especially when it comes to document management. Successfully doing...
- Altodigital: mobile print
Video Length: 4 mins 37 secs
Give your team the technology to work anywhere
The evolution of technology has enabled a flexible working structure like never before. Mobile print empowers...
- New study reveals lack of awareness from UK law firms towards crucial document security issues
A new study by Altodigital, the UK’s leading independent supplier of digital print and document solutions, has revealed law firms could be compromising their confidential data and falling foul of data protection laws due to a lack of...
- The MDS Advantage
Video Length: 3 minutes 5 seconds
Altodigital MDS is a fully proven five...
- Print and document strategies for the legal sector
Guide to Altodigital's print and document legal sector offering.
- Altodigital counsel Higgs & Sons with dedicated print solution
Merging two offices into one new prestige office meant the need for new equipment to service the various legal teams and support staff. Due to the nature of the firm’s business operations, paper is used...
- Pinsent Masons gives Altodigital the 'green light' to supply it's fleet across all UK offices
Pinsent Masons’ office network includes the major international business and financial centres of London, Munich, Paris, Dubai, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore and the key business centres in the UK.
- Improving productivity & document workflow
- A case for improvement for Knights, thanks to Altodigital
Knights LLP has a large head office in Newcastle-under-Lyme, where more than 100 staff are based.As part of the firm’s ambitious expansion plans and recent equity injection,it took...