- How to put mobility to work for law firms
When we visit law firms around the globe, we are often struck by just how many firms are still reliant on paper and paper-based legal business processes. Even at firms with paperless initiatives, we’ll see billing partners...
- Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology announce strategic technology partnership to enhance law firm financial insights
Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology have announced a strategic partnership to provide advanced financial insights for firms running the Rippe & Kingston Legal Management System (LMS). As mid-size law firms go head to head with large...
- Iridium Technology acquires Decision Pace legal industry software division
Iridium Technology announced today that they completed the purchase of the legal industry division of Decision Pace Inc. Jay Moeller, the former CEO of Decision Pace, has already joined Iridium in the position of Director - Project Management...
- Shake up the knowledge
As legal businesses have grown, merged, dispersed and outsourced, one challenge for lawyers remains – finding exactly the information they need in time for it to make the optimum difference.
Whether that’s serving an existing...
- Value of collaboration
Fraser Mayfield, head of EMEA at Iridium Technology, says learning to price your work more collaboratively can reap some real rewards.
When law firms get collaboration between lawyers and their clients right, using open and clear...
- Legal BI vendor Iridium Technology appoints Rod Wittenberg as vice president of sales, North America
Iridium Technology LLC, a global provider of BI Solutions for law firms, is proud to announce the appointment of Rod Wittenberg as Vice President of Sales, North America where he will lead Iridium’s direct and channel sales efforts. Rod is...
- Brodies LLP chooses Aderant Expert
Aderant, the global industry leader in providing comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organisations, announces that Brodies LLP, the largest independent law firm in Scotland has selected Aderant...
- Higgs & Sons selects Aderant Expert as its software partner
A West Midlands law firm has chosen a global industry leader to deliver its legal practice and financial management software.
Putting innovation and agility to the top of its wish list, Higgs & Sons hand-picked Aderant...
- DMH Stallard makes significant investment with Aderant to build IT solution fit for the future
Aderant is pleased to announce that DMH Stallard has selected Aderant Expert and Handshake as its legal practice management and knowledge management solutions respectively. With five locations in the United Kingdom, the Gatwick headquartered firm...
- Aderant announces Handshake-CompuLaw integrations
Aderant, a global leader in law firm management software, announces the integration of two of their market-leading products, Handshake and CompuLaw. The integration allows for U.S.-based firms to seamlessly access key docketing information...
- Another seven firms pick up Aderant Handshake
Growing realization that big data can increase efficiency and profitability spurs law firms toward effective knowledge management solution.
Aderant is pleased to announce that seven more law firms have chosen Aderant...
- Aderant appoints Steve Buko senior vice president and chief technology officer
Seasoned technology leader, with more than 25 years of experience with enterprise software, selected to lead the next phase of Aderant’s future development.
After a thorough search that produced several outstanding candidates,...
- HBR Consulting look at the analytics in law: An expanding field of play
Data science and analytics are relatively new to the legal industry. While companies across almost all sectors are investing heavily in analytics, legal organizations are very much in the early stages of learning and adoption.
- New rules for knowledge management tools, according to Aderant
As the digital age came about, a combination of computer technology and intellectual prowess turned mountains of paper into digital files. Fast forward 20 or 30 years and law firms are now sitting on mountains of data, but most aren’t using...
- Aligning knowledge management with law firm revenue
Lawyers are the original knowledge workers. Law firms can sell their lawyers’ time, because of their knowledge of the law and the legal system.
The ability to mitigate risk, manage crisis, and navigate legal procedures becomes easier...