- LTC4 special offer: Helping law firms to continue working in the most efficient and productive way possible
As we become more and more aware of the extraordinary impact that the COVID-19 virus is having on life and work in the legal sector we wanted to play our part in helping law firms ensure that they are able to continue working in the most...
- LTC4: New updated learning plans for 2020
In 2019 we asked our dedicated team of volunteer reviewers to revisit and review the LTC4 Learning Plans to ensure that they still meet the requirements of law firms, corporate legal departments and law schools in 2020.
- International focus and name change for the UK Document Excellence Group
To reflect the desire of UKDEG to widen its focus and be more inclusive of international members, a new scope and rebrand is to be launched at its annual conference which includes updating the name to DOCUMENT EXCELLENCE GROUP (DEG...
- Law firm trainees learn to love LTC4
As firms are beginning to train their latest trainee intake in the technology they will need to use the benefits of being part of the LTC4 global network have become more and more apparent.
At a meeting in London on 10 September,...
- Important changes are happening at LTC4
Working towards tech competence is now even simpler
As a volunteer-led organization we believe in responding to the needs of a legal industry that is changing fast. After much discussion with our members and our peers, the...
- LTC4 announce their new board of directors
LTC4 are pleased to announce the arrival of three new Board members – Cory Christmas of Baker Donelson; Chloe Parfitt of Burges Salmon and Hannah Vendetti of Shearman & Sterling.
The new board is already making positive changes...
- LTC4 at the CLOC Institute
As the CLOC Institute event in Las Vegas approaches (April 22-25) we are pleased to announce that LTC4 Board Member Douglas Capozzalo, Workplace Learning & Communications Specialist at Shearman & Sterling, will be attending on behalf of...
- Don't delay, join LTC4 today!
They’ve joined LTC4.
There are now thousands of LTC4 certified legal professionals who have realised the benefits of being able to prove that they are technologically competent. Cyber security, document, email and time management...
- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- LTC4 welcomes the first 'LION' to new advisory council
LTC4 (Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition) are pleased to announce that Peggy Wechsler has become the first LTC4 LION.
LTC4 Lions are legal technology professionals who have been invited to form an Advisory Council to...
- LTC4 - what is it and how can joining benefit me and my firm?
LTC4 is a completely independent non-profit membership organization working for a future where all legal professionals use technology efficiently and can prove it. Learn about how the organization started, its core competency learning plans...
- LTC4 - Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition
LTC4 is a non-profit membership organisation that has established legal technology core competencies and certification that can be used to measure ongoing efficiency improvements. Our purpose is to maintain a set of legal technology core...