- LTC4 announce their new board of directors
LTC4 are pleased to announce the arrival of three new Board members – Cory Christmas of Baker Donelson; Chloe Parfitt of Burges Salmon and Hannah Vendetti of Shearman & Sterling.
The new board is already making positive changes...
- LTC4 at the CLOC Institute
As the CLOC Institute event in Las Vegas approaches (April 22-25) we are pleased to announce that LTC4 Board Member Douglas Capozzalo, Workplace Learning & Communications Specialist at Shearman & Sterling, will be attending on behalf of...
- Don't delay, join LTC4 today!
They’ve joined LTC4.
There are now thousands of LTC4 certified legal professionals who have realised the benefits of being able to prove that they are technologically competent. Cyber security, document, email and time management...
- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- LTC4 welcomes the first 'LION' to new advisory council
LTC4 (Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition) are pleased to announce that Peggy Wechsler has become the first LTC4 LION.
LTC4 Lions are legal technology professionals who have been invited to form an Advisory Council to...
- LTC4 - what is it and how can joining benefit me and my firm?
LTC4 is a completely independent non-profit membership organization working for a future where all legal professionals use technology efficiently and can prove it. Learn about how the organization started, its core competency learning plans...
- LTC4 - Legal Technology Core Competency Certification Coalition
LTC4 is a non-profit membership organisation that has established legal technology core competencies and certification that can be used to measure ongoing efficiency improvements. Our purpose is to maintain a set of legal technology core...