- 3 Step IT discuss BYOD: The elephant on partners' desks
Employees in the legal sector were asked ‘Do you use your own mobile device or tablet for work?’. The answer? A resounding yes: 92% saying they do! (Raconteur, 2014)
This statistic should be ringing alarm bells for...
- LPM magazine, Mobile matters 2017 supplement
Resource - 13/06/2017 : agile working, BYOD, cloud technology, cybersecurity, General, legal it, LPM magazine, mobile technology, SME law firms, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
This month, LPM magazine's Mobile matters supplement considers whether SME firms need to be more flexible to be successful in a feature and interview created with the help of Tikit, the Mobile matters supplement sponsors....
- Aerohive makes Connect available across its entire product line
Earlier this year Aerohive rolled out Connect, which is a low-cost offering it wanted to use to disrupt the incumbent vendors. Connect is basic WiFi connectivity that is managed through Aerohive’s cloud portal. Customers that want...
- Aerohive Networks aims to approach managed service providers on their terms
As part of an effort to partner more flexibly with managed service providers, Aerohive Networks has altered its licensing terms, while also enlisting the aid of Synnex to allow managed service providers (MSPs) to lease wireless networking...
- Aerohive Networks reports huge progress through Dell networking partnership
Aerohive Networks is seeing "huge progress" in its Dell networking partnership with a "great trajectory" path ahead, said Aerohive's channel chief, Michael O'Brien.
"You'll continue to see Aerohive...
- Aerohive Connect has announced a cloud-managed series access points
It is now clear that the access point management for many companies slowly but surely towards the cloud. Aerohive has this course in mind and comes today with Aerohive Connect, a cloud-managed series access points. It also announced...
- Aerohive looks to disrupt enterprise Wi-Fi with a low price point
Instead of having to choose between cost and features, businesses can buy the Wi-Fi they need and not overpay for those they may not need.
Wi-Fi has become a critical component of digital enterprises. The wireless network connects...
- Aerohive Connect: a new tier of cloud-managed wifi
The WLAN industry can be an interesting space at times as companies try to jockey for market share and develop strategies that will either make them stand apart from the crowd or be closer to the pack, depending on what day it is. For as long as...
- Aerohive Networks' senior mobility leader releases CWSP test prep study guide for advanced wireless certification
Aerohive Networks has announced the immediate availability of CWSP: Certified Wireless Security Professional Study Guide CWSP-205” co-authored by David Coleman, senior mobility leader of knowledge services at Aerohive, and...
- Aerohive has announced a security solution to protect networks from IoT attacks
News Article - 17/01/2017 : Bring your own device, BYOD, cyber attack, Cyber security, government, Government Technology survey, Internet of things. internet security, IoT, wireless networks, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Aerohive has detailed its Internet of Things (IoT) security solution for Wi-Fi and wired networks. Built on Aerohive’s Software Defined LAN (SD-LAN), Aerohive’s solution helps protect networks from attacks, such as the October 16th...
- Aerohive introduces new high performance Wave 2 Access Point for the enterprise
Aerohive has announced the AP550 Wave 2 802.11ac wireless access point as the latest addition to Aerohive’s Software Defined LAN (SD-LAN) portfolio of cloud-managed access layer infrastructure.Designed for...
- Aerohive receives champion ranking in enterprise wired and wireless LAN access infrastructure vendor landscape report
Aerohive has announced that it was ranked as a Champion in the Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report, an independent analyst report published by...
- Aerohive announces security solution to protect networks from IoT attacks
“Utilizing Aerohive’s Software Defined PPSK technology for secure access by devices that do not have AD accounts has helped us tremendously in keeping our network secure,” said BJ Stahlin, senior WAN administrator, Ingram...
- Aerohive introduces new high performance Wave 2 Access Point
Designed for high performance enterprise demands, the AP550 is adaptable, future-ready and especially well-...
- Leveraging mobility: how government agencies can boost productivity with bring your own device (BYOD)
Mobility, productivity, and BYOD
As the popularity of mobile devices shows no sign of waning, an increasing number of government organisations are taking steps to accommodate employees’ demands for anytime, anywhere...