- Katchr video: Profit and cash - it's all about communication
Accountants love numbers. Yes we all know that. And usually any conversation with your accountant will focus on numbers - profit, cash, WIP, debtors. Which is all very well, but how do we effect change to these? How do we improve those numbers?...
- Katchr: Where's your new business treasure trove?
"The most underused data a law firm has got". That's how ex Managing Partner and Law firm consultant Simon McCrum described the analysis of historic cross-selling during his presentation at our Connect conference last year.
- Katchr case study – Brady Solicitors
Vin Chauhan, It Director at Brady Solicitors talks about his experience of working with Katchr.
- Katchr case study - DQ Advocates
Paul Blake, Chief Operating Officer at DQ Advocates discusses the benefits of Katchr and the results the firm has seen since implementation.
- Why we chose Katchr
Our clients discuss their reasons for choosing Katchr as their software of choice for better management information.
- Katchr: Profit from your data
Is your data there but you can’t get your hands on it quick enough?
Do you need access to information to manage your firm better?
See how Katchr brings your data to life.
- Katchr Conference 2019 - John Chisholm on value billing
At our user conference back in June, one of the talks that had people most engaged and exercised was John Chisholm’s session on value pricing. There is nothing like a debate around the billable hour to get a room full of lawyers and...
- Katchr announce ISO 27001 accreditation for Information Security Management
Katchr, the UK’s law firm BI specialists, is pleased to announce that the business is now certified to ISO 27001 for Information Security Management. This certification is a demonstration of Katchr...
- Vin Chauhan at Brady Solicitors discusses how Katchr significantly transformed its finance and business reporting processes
Good data and financial information have always been an integral part of running a business, but in recent years the necessity to pull out business intelligence and management information quickly and drill down into data to gain insights has been...
- Stephens Scown: How Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity, leading to better performance
Wendy Manfield, commercial director at Stephens Scown, says Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity with staff, which leads to better performance.
It doesn’t take a rocket...
- Indicators of success - Katchr asks what are you BGIs?
"Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world,” said Lauren Bacall – not necessarily known as a business guru, but clearly a wise woman.
In the world of performance management, there...
- Video: Managing partner of firm speaks about his experience of working with Katchr
In this the first of a series of client interviews, Ralph Gilbert, the Managing Partner of Rollits, explains how using Katchr has helped his firm improve performance management and reduce the number of “problem lawyers”. Interviewed...
- Client communication: Graham Moore of Katchr explores how law firms communicate with clients
This article was written by LPM columnist Graham Moore.
Email is the new snail mail.
This was the suggestion made to me recently by the managing partner of a law firm during a fascinating conversation about how law firms...
- Katchr: Win the data
- Peppermint Technology partners with Katchr
News Article - 24/10/2017 : Business intelligence for law firms, law firm management, Legal accounting software, legal software, Peppermint Technology, practice management software, Technology, Practice Management
Following a successful pilot project, Peppermint Technology and Katchr have now formalised their partnership to make the Katchr Management Information and Business Intelligence solution available to all Peppermint CX customers.