- Katchr Connect 2020 User Conference: The next 12 months - survive or thrive?
If you attended the Katchr Connect 2020 (virtual) User Conference this year, you will have taken part in our various polls, run throughout the day. You can see the results of each of these throughout this article. Designed to explore the overall...
- Finance director at Lodders Solicitors talks real time dashboards with Sam Holden at Katchr
Alistair Howard, Finance Director (Lodders Solicitors) describes how essential Katchr has become to firm in the 2 years they have been a customer.
A live daily overview of the firm’s performance, from firm level to fee...
- Katchr video: 'I want information, not data' says leading finance director from Lodders
Alistair Howard from Lodders talks about clients needing information, not data to enable them to make informed decisions.
Video length: 00:00:48
- Katchr video: When it’s good to disappoint clients
Video length: 1 minute 39 seconds.
Getting it right in instructions is key to maximising profit and cash. Jamie Pennington, law firm business coach explores the key initial conversation with the client at the point of...
- Katchr announces lockdown win in CFG Law
Katchr, the UK's law firm business intelligence specialists, has announced another new customer win despite the current lockdown.
Specialist serious injury business firm CFG Law signed up to the Katchr law firm BI suite in April...
- Katchr video: Profit and cash - it's all about communication
Accountants love numbers. Yes we all know that. And usually any conversation with your accountant will focus on numbers - profit, cash, WIP, debtors. Which is all very well, but how do we effect change to these? How do we improve those numbers?...
- Katchr: Where's your new business treasure trove?
"The most underused data a law firm has got". That's how ex Managing Partner and Law firm consultant Simon McCrum described the analysis of historic cross-selling during his presentation at our Connect conference last year.
- Katchr case study – Brady Solicitors
Vin Chauhan, It Director at Brady Solicitors talks about his experience of working with Katchr.
- Katchr case study - DQ Advocates
Paul Blake, Chief Operating Officer at DQ Advocates discusses the benefits of Katchr and the results the firm has seen since implementation.
- Why we chose Katchr
Our clients discuss their reasons for choosing Katchr as their software of choice for better management information.
- Katchr: Profit from your data
Is your data there but you can’t get your hands on it quick enough?
Do you need access to information to manage your firm better?
See how Katchr brings your data to life.
- Katchr Conference 2019 - John Chisholm on value billing
At our user conference back in June, one of the talks that had people most engaged and exercised was John Chisholm’s session on value pricing. There is nothing like a debate around the billable hour to get a room full of lawyers and...
- Katchr announce ISO 27001 accreditation for Information Security Management
Katchr, the UK’s law firm BI specialists, is pleased to announce that the business is now certified to ISO 27001 for Information Security Management. This certification is a demonstration of Katchr...
- Vin Chauhan at Brady Solicitors discusses how Katchr significantly transformed its finance and business reporting processes
Good data and financial information have always been an integral part of running a business, but in recent years the necessity to pull out business intelligence and management information quickly and drill down into data to gain insights has been...
- Stephens Scown: How Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity, leading to better performance
Wendy Manfield, commercial director at Stephens Scown, says Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity with staff, which leads to better performance.
It doesn’t take a rocket...