- Data insight fuels Dun & Bradstreet's Spend Intelligence Solution
Managing procurement within a global enterprise is a tall order in the face of increased complexity and uncertainty. Organisational silos, isolated data, and disparate systems can get in the way of a company’s ability to get...
- Tikit: Why lawyers really have to stop hating CRM
Resource - 09/01/2018 : client relationship, client relationship management, CRM, CRM Software, CRM system, document templates, email marketing, legal software, practice management, Technology, timekeeping, Marketing & BD, Technology
Customer Relationship Management systems have the potential to give firms a huge competitive advantage – but all too often they don’t because the data being entered is partial, patchy or out of date. Firms have a lot to gain if they...
- Dun & Bradstreet video: The insights gained from compliance
Video length: 4mins 2secs
Ensuring corporate compliance for your own company is only the beginning for managing risk in your industry. Performing partner assessments and supplier evaluations are also crucial for...
- Dun & Bradstreet: Do we need robotics in AML/KYC?
There’s been a lot of news and discussion around the use of robotics in anti-money laundering (AML)/know your customer (KYC) compliance recently, and it appears to be somewhat of a buzzword. In the popular conception, a robot is a physical...
- Dun & Bradstreet whitepaper: How to assess the risk of politically exposed persons
Supply and compliance professionals need to evaluate the risk of Politically Exposed Persons – those individuals who are perceived as more susceptible to bribery and corruption by deem of their public profile -- as part of the due diligence...
- Dun & Bradstreet UK industry report: Q2 2017
By Daniele Fraietta, Advanced Analytics, Dun & Bradstreet, 25 August 2017
- Dun & Bradstreet study: Leveraging data and analytics to pursue the customer experience
We are deeply embedded into the age of the customer, and the key to survival is data-driven and insights-driven customer obsession. Forrester’s research shows that positive customer experience (CX) correlates to greater increases in revenue...
- Dun & Bradstreet webinar recording: The state of enterprise analytics in 2017
Transform your analytics from information into intelligenceYour approach to analytics can make the difference between playing to win — or playing catch-up. Watch the 2017 State of Enterprise Analytics...
- Dun & Bradstreet study: The evolution of the modern finance leader
In Dun & Bradstreet’s own survey of 200 UKI based Finance Leaders:- 97% say their role has changed over the last three years- 71% believe finance teams under too much pressure to be...
- Dun & Bradstreet: We’ve changed…let’s catch up — 14 and 15 June
Come and join Dun & Bradstreet at our new London offices for an early evening reception on either Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th June.
Just a week after the UK General Election, we will have a view from one of our key economists of...
- Dun & Bradstreet report: Conquering compliance
Major shifts in the world’s current political and economic landscapes – Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, the impending changes in leadership across several major European nations – have significant impact on the...
- Dun & Bradstreet study: Conquering compliance
We live in a world of political and economic uncertainty – the impact of Brexit, the election of Donald Trump, the impending changes in leadership across several major European nations; all of this impacts businesses across all sectors....
- Dun & Bradstreet webinar recording - the devil within beneficial ownership
Do you really know your customers and suppliers? Are you confident your customer, supplier and partner data is robust enough to make your business compliant?
With ever expanding global supply chains, online transactions and complex...