- Netflix and claim: a new era of technology for personal injury firms
Customers are used to accessing their information 24/7. Banking is now more likely to be done in front of a boxed set than in branch. This has created massive operational savings while giving customers a better experience. The technology to...
- Claim Technology announce collaboration with Plexus Law, offering innovative outsourced claims solutions
Claim Technology are delighted to announce a working partnership with Plexus Law, a leading provider of legal services to insurers, corporates and public organisations.
Plexus Law will leverage Claim Technology’s claims-as-a-service...
- Claim Technology announce partnership with Synectics Solutions, adding fraud detection to their Claims-as-a-Service solution
Claim Technology are pleased to announce a partnership with Synectics Solutions. Synectics’ enterprise fraud prevention and detection database (SIRA) processes over 34 million insurance claims and policies each year across home, motor...
- Claim Technology welcome Oliver Jeffcott to head up business development for their industry-leading claims-as-a-service platform
Claim Technology, the trailblazing Claims-as-a-Service platform has today announced the addition of Oliver Jeffcott to their team. Claim Technology provide future-focused self-serve...
- BMS Funding announce integration with Claim Technology, introducing a revolutionary AI claims platform for digital self-serve
BMS Funding are known for their innovation and expertise in response to new legislation, conceived in response to the 2013 Jackson Reforms. Since then, their next-gen solutions make it possible for claimants to continue to benefit from...
- Claim Technology announce partnership with Verius Risk Solutions, adding fraud detection to their claims-as-a-service solution
Claim Technology are pleased to announce a partnership with Verius Risk Solutions. Verius’s VBase software contains over 6 million claims and over 100 million records, enabling businesses to access unique data sources of interest to the...
- Claim Technology announces partnership with Photocert, powering image validation-as-a-service
Claim Technology are delighted to announce a partnership with leading photo certification software provider, Photocert. Photocert can now validate that photos submitted using the Claim Technology UI are genuine and have not been tampered...
- Claim Technology announce partnership with Nephos, streamlining medical claim process
Claim Technology are delighted to announce a partnership with leading medical reporting software provider, Nephos Solutions. Nephos Solutions helps independent experts and MROs provide medical reports to UK solicitors.
- Claim Technology announces collaboration with Livegenic, enabling real-time collaboration for policy holders
Claim Technology is pleased to announce a collaboration with Livegenic, working together in the European market to provide an exciting development for Claims-as-a-Service: real-time collaboration between a claims adjuster and a policyholder....
- Validate your client's identity in minutes with Claim Technology
Validating the identity of new customers and demonstrating compliance with anti-money laundering and know-your-client obligations has been a traditional pain-point for law firms. It can also cause frustration for customers who are asked to...
- Claim Technology showcases integration with Amazon’s Alexa
Following speculation of Amazon’s entrance into the insurance market, Claim Technology demonstrated an integration between their claims chatbot, Robin, and Amazon’s Alexa, at the Insurance Times Insurance 2025 event in London.
- Claim Technology integrates Claims-as-a-Service platform with Intercom
Claim Technology, a LawTech start-up pioneering a digital Claims-as-a-Service platform, has integrated their solution with leading customer messaging platform, Intercom.
Law firms who use Claim Technology's chatbot, Robin,...
- Claim Technology announce partnership with Onfido, powering Identity-as-a-Service
Claim Technology are delighted to announce a partnership with leading identity verification provider, Onfido. Onfido helps increase conversions, cut costs and reduce risk for over 1,500 businesses globally.
Claim Technology will harness...
- Claim Technology is the industry's first full-stack claims-as-a-service (CaaS) solution for insurers and law firms
Within the lifecycle of any claim, Claim Technology automates one or more customer journeys – providing a ground-breaking new category of cloud computing services for both B2B2C and B2C.
According to Michael Lewis, CEO of Claim...