- What is Perfect Portal?
What is Perfect Portal?
Is it a quoting tool?
Is it only for conveyancing?
Is it a client app?
Is it a CRM system?
We are hosting this webinar to answer the big question "What is Perfect Portal?"
- Perfect Portal webinar: Branded mobile app and platform for your firm
Our Firm's Branded Mobile App can now be accessed by your staff, clients, referring partners and other parties involved in the transaction.
During this webinar we will cover:
- The new interfaces of the Branded Mobile App...
- Webinar: Managing referrer relationships with Perfect Portal
Did you know that referral leads convert over 30% better than leads generated from other marketing channels?
During this webinar, we will cover all the features to manage and build stronger relationships with your referring Estate Agents,...
- Webinar: Client portal and mobile apps by Perfect Portal
According to Microsoft, 90% of consumers expect companies to have an online portal or mobile app for customer service.
Did you know, you already have a client portal and mobile app available in your current standard subscription package?...
- Karen Turner at PCS Legal on how using Perfect Portal resulted in efficiency gains and new business
In 2018, PCS Legal – a Basildon-based specialist conveyancing and probate firm – had come to the realisation that the provider of their longstanding quote platform wouldn’t be doing any further development. “The platform...
- How Perfect Portal helped clients with real-time updates
Cook & Talbot director Mark Lloyd and communications manager Vicky Noren-Dobson explain how Perfect Portal has helped the firm keep both itself and its clients up to date.
Many firms have illustrious histories, but...
- Webinar: Your clients’ behaviour is changing, are you?
Event - 07/11/2019 : Client conveyancing software, Conveyancing quote tool, conveyancing software, Quote referral tool conveyancing, Transparent pricing, Practice Management, Practice Management, Webinars
We live in a digital world where technology and mobile apps have fundamentally transformed nearly every aspect of our lives. Your customers have changed as well as their expectations; they are eager for information, expect clarity, transparent...
- Perfect Portal acclaimed at the 2019 Eclipse Proclaim modern law conveyancing awards
Perfect Portal, a legal software business from Southport proudly went home with two awards after the 2019 Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Conveyancing Awards in Liverpool.
Founder and CEO Yvonne ...
- Perfect Portal - Your new business management system
Consumers now demand an experience when choosing a law firm. Perfect Portal empowers you...
- Webinar: Tikit & Perfect Portal Integration
Join us on 27th February at 12:00 for an exciting webinar to demonstrate the Tikit Partner for Windows integration with Perfect Portal.
Key benefits of the Tikit P4W and Perfect Portal integration are:...
- Webinar: Converting More Enquires to Sales
Did you know on average firms only convert 35% of their enquires? Join this webinar to learn how you can convert more enquires to sales and take advantage of every opportunity. We will share tips on how firms are using Perfect Portal...
- Webinar: InfoTrack & Perfect Portal integration
Join this webinar to learn how Perfect Portal integrates with InfoTrack to speed up your conveyancing process.
Key integration points to be covered in this webinar:
==> Searches pulled through when...
- Webinar: LEAP & Perfect Portal Integration
Join this webinar to see how Perfect Portal integrates with LEAP and how you can use Key Stages within LEAP to update all parties involved with one simple click.
Key integration points to be covered in this webinar:...
- Perfect Portal asks will price transparency lead to a "race to the bottom"?
A few days ago at a conference, I was asked if price transparency would create a race to the bottom. The short answer for me is no it will not but let me explain why I believe that to be the case.
For those who may not be aware, new...
- Preparing your firm for 2019 and beyond: Thetford half-day seminar
Event - 11/10/2018 : Cambridge, Client conveyancing software, Conveyancing quote tool, conveyancing software, Quote referral tool conveyancing, Transparent pricing, Marketing & BD, Practice Management, Workshops and seminars
GDPR, Fraud, Price Transparency, Practice Efficiencies – 2018 has generated a number of challenges that law firms need to prepare for. ‘Preparing Your Firm for 2019 and Beyond’ is a series of free seminars that have been put...