- European cloud-based practice management - Where to start?
Cloud computing has moved into the mainstream with more than half of US businesses now using the Cloud to store critical data and run a growing number of productivity-related technology applications. Legal practices have followed suit, adopting...
- Introducing Clio's Gmail plug-in for EU customers
News Article - 06/03/2015 : Clio, cloud computing, cloud-based software, legal it, Legal Practice Management, legal practice management software, legal technology, practice management software, Technology, Practice Management
The much anticipated integration between Clio and Gmail has been released for Clio’s European users this week!
Based on a 2013 survey...
- Clio releases document sub-foldering feature
News Article - 20/02/2015 : Clio, cloud-based software, cloud-computing, law firm document management, legal it, Legal Practice Management, legal practice management software, legal technology, practice management, Technology, Practice Management
In line with the company’s ethos of constant improvement, Clio has kicked off 2015 with a new and comprehensive offering for document management....
- 10 reasons to adopt cloud computing for your law office
Written by Jack Newton, co-founder and CEO of Clio
Cloud computing has rapidly become a fundamental technology for many law offices. Here are some of...
- Clio offers free software to law Schools and clinics
Expanding on their success within the legal education field in the US and Canada, Clio is now available, gratis, to law schools, legal clinics, and...
- Clio celebrates one year in Dublin
News Article - 25/11/2014 : Clio, cloud-based software, cloud-computing, legal it, Legal Practice Management, legal technology, practice management, practice management software, Technology, Practice Management
Clio’s #teamDublin marked a year of presence in the EU on 11 November. In classic Clio form, they celebrated the success a week early, with a visit from...
- Briefing Industry Interview: Clio explains the benefits of cloud computing
This article was first published in: the Legal IT issue of Briefing magazine, December 2013.
- Clio and Fujitsu partner to provide cloud document scanning for legal offices
Themis Solutions releases ScanSnap integration as part of Clio's mobile app
Clio, the leading cloud-based practice management...
- Clio raises $20 million series C to bring legal industry into the cloud
Clio, the most comprehensive cloud-based practice management platform for the legal industry, announced today that it raised $20 million in Series C financing led by Bessemer Venture Partners. Over the next 12 months, Clio will use the new...
- Webinar: legal accounting
With tax season upon us, it is time for lawyers to move beyond boxes of receipts and a spreadsheet for managing firm finances.
Learn the basics of accounting and how to better manage your funds in this free webinar on accounting principles...
- Are more law firms using Apple? – Clio's Apple in law offices report
News Article - 24/02/2014 : Apple, Apple devices, Clio, cloud, infographic, Legal Practice Management, legal software, legal technology, legal trends, report, UK law firms, Technology, Practice Management
The results are in: law firms love their Apple devices more than ever.
More lawyers and law firms are turning to Apple devices to run their firms. Why? Download the PDF above to read Clio's annual 'Apple in...
- A Clio webinar: alternative practice models in the new normal
The practice of law continues to evolve. Lawyers are no longer limited between choosing to work in big law or running a solo storefront practice.
Distributed law firms, corporate secondments, and legal freelancers are all becoming...
- Video: what would you do with your Clio day?
Video length: 1 min 38 secs
Clio's customers told us that Clio saves them, on average, 8 hours a week (almost 1 entire work day...
- What's new in Clio: an interview with Jason LaRiviere
Video Length: 59 secs
Behind the scenes at Clio, we never stop working to deliver the best product, with superior usability. With...
- Cloud adoption in the enterprise and beyond – a rebel’s perspective
I had the pleasure of reading an article by Matt Asay entitled: IT’s Losing Battle Against Cloud Adoption last week. I...