- Converge TS enters The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100
Cloud provider to the legal sector, Converge Technology Specialists (Converge TS), has been listed as one of the Top 100 fastest growing tech businesses in Britain by the Sunday Times. The company was ranked in 89th place after recording...
- Converge TS welcomes Metro Mayor of the Liverpool City Region to open new control centre
Converge TS announces a multimillion-pound investment to upgrade its data centres and transform its office space into a state-of-the-art control centre to accommodate its rapidly expanding legal client base and technology team. The investment...
- Public cloud: Myth v reality
Public cloud is now the most identifiable example of cloud computing, where a service provider such as AWS or Microsoft Azure, makes resources such as virtual machines, applications or storage on a shared platform, available to a public audience...
- Technology entrepreneur Mark Fowle appointed as chairman of Converge TS
Converge Technology Specialists (Converge TS) has today announced that serial tech entrepreneur Mark Fowle will be joining the business as non-executive Chairman. Following significant private equity investment in Converge TS at the beginning of...
- Growing smarter: Converge TS on driving company growth
After four years with Thomson Reuters Elite, Peter Gill (its ex-head of sales, EMEA), has joined legal-focused cloud provider Converge Technology Specialists (Converge TS). Its first chief commercial officer, he says the opportunity to add value...
- David Byrne appointed as CFO for Converge TS
Converge Technology Specialists (Converge TS) has today announced David Byrne as the company’s Chief Financial Officer. Previously a Director at ‘Big 4’ firm PwC, David has over 20 years’ experience working with fast...
- Converge TS appoints Peter Gill to its board of directors
Converge Technology Specialists (Converge TS) has today announced the appointment of Peter Gill to its board of directors as chief commercial officer. Bringing a wealth of legal sector experience to the company, Peter most recently spent four...
- Clearing up cloud: Converge TS CEO Nigel Wright on cloud-first strategy
Smarter working means enabling flexibility, creating modern work spaces and maximising returns from your use of new and existing IT systems. It’s no surprise that cloud-first strategies have boomed across the globe as businesses seek to...
- Deal with disaster
As business growth goes, McMillan Williams Solicitors has certainly had a pretty fair share. When chief information officer David Fazakerley arrived less than five years ago, the business he took on had 10 offices and 160 staff. Today it has...
- Converge TS on why your IT partner should be a legal specialist
It’s a widely known fact among CIO’s that using a cloud infrastructure provider to support their IT strategy is a key component of progression and increased profitability. Gartner recently reported that 80% of CIO’s will...
- Converge TS: skills required to deliver a successful legal PMS implementation
You know you need to move to a modern Practice Management System (PMS). You’ve seen the opportunities of that leaving the baggage and inefficiencies of your old software behind presents, and you're excited at the prospect of heading...
- Converge TS case study with Langleys Solicitors LLP
Langleys Solicitors LLP
Size - 350 employees
Location - York & Lincoln
Key Applications & Software
LexisNexis Visualfiles, LexisNexis Artiion, LexisNexis InterAction CRM, Rekoop, Access...
- Converge TS - Questions to ask when creating the IT platform for your new software
Today the legal sector depends on a multitude of software to deliver its complex services in a way that is as efficient as possible. Building a robust, high performance IT infrastructure is essential to this.
But setting up this...
- Converge TS - Don't be blindsided by these costs during your legal software migration
You might not be surprised to hear that over 66% of IT projects go over budget and more worrisome is the fact that 17% do so, so severely that they ...
- Converge TS: Using end of life software - what are the risks?
There's no doubt that technology is a critical component of many businesses functions and operations, and the legal sector’s no exception. Firms of all shapes and sizes increasingly rely on Practice Management (PMS) and Case Management...