- Matt Nicholls from Conscious Solutions discusses the Brighton SEO convention 2019
Last week me and my SEO compadres, Jamie, Chris and Ed attended the two-day Brighton SEO convention. It was my first time in Brighton, a crazy city on the south coast of the UK that has transformed itself from an old-school English...
- Conscious Solutions discuss Source Conference 2019
The day opened with the host and MC Celia Delaney storming onto the stage to Firestarter, was this a start of things to come? Celia set the tone for the day and cracked the odd joke here and there before she welcomed to the stage Viv...
- Conscious share latest changes to Google's local search pack
For those who have been watching the evolution of Google’s local search pack that sits above organic results on a typical S.E.R.P. page, there may be another seismic shift on the near-horizon. Over the years we have seen that crucial bit of...
- 4 top tips from Conscious Solutions for nailing customer service on social media
I’m ashamed to say that one of the first things I do when I receive bad service or a faulty product is to go on Twitter and tweet about it, tagging the offending business in hope of a response. But then, it appears I’m not the only...
- Five mistakes law firms make when redesigning their website
1. No project brief
You wouldn’t go on a holiday without doing some form of research or planning first, so why would you design a website without knowing what you want? Writing a brief...
- Step-by-step guide for taking great photos for social
Visuals are becoming increasingly important on social media these days. Did you know that 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual? Did you also know that people process visual information 60,000 times faster than text?...
- What's the point of this blog?
If you’ve been asked to write a blog for your firm’s website or have taken it upon yourself to do so because you’ve heard “blogging is good for business”, you may be asking yourself “what’s the point?...
- Return on investment (ROI) tracking for law firms
I was with a client earlier this week and the topic of conversation turned to how they can track the effectiveness of some SEO and PPC that they were considering? The firm has a turnover of c. £12m with a marketing budget of 2.4% of...
- Conscious Solutions: Win a trip to King's Day
Paint the town orange and celebrate King’s Day in the Netherlands on us!
We are not the only ones who loves orange. On the 27 April, every year the Netherlands celebrate the birthday of the reigning Dutch monarch, Willem...
- Conscious Solutions: SRA mandate that law firms must display certain prices on their website
As you know, the SRA are close to issuing their final guidance on the new ‘pricing transparency’ mandate that the LSB have given them. Previous stories on this have been published by the ...
- Conscious Solutions webinar: law firm pricing transparency
We are ready to share something and some ideas about how you should go about presenting prices on your website (whether you do or do not already).
We’ve cogitated ourselves, spoken to more than a few firms already and have some...
- Industry interview with G3 Comms: All about the journey
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the June 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry interview with G3 Comms: Care for a SIP?
This article was also featured as an interview in the November 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Conscious Solutions: Reflections on 2016
For you, is NYE a time of reflection on the year gone or planning for the year ahead? For me it’s both.
Our financial year is to 31-Dec and this year looks like being our best yet from a revenue perspective. We’ve...
- Conscious Solutions case study: Fairweather Law
Jack Fairweather – solicitor at Fairweather Law discusses their experience and results after having their new website built by Conscious.
“So far the feedback has been amazing; everyone has...