- 4 top tips from Conscious Solutions for nailing customer service on social media
I’m ashamed to say that one of the first things I do when I receive bad service or a faulty product is to go on Twitter and tweet about it, tagging the offending business in hope of a response. But then, it appears I’m not the only...
- Five mistakes law firms make when redesigning their website
1. No project brief
You wouldn’t go on a holiday without doing some form of research or planning first, so why would you design a website without knowing what you want? Writing a brief...
- Step-by-step guide for taking great photos for social
Visuals are becoming increasingly important on social media these days. Did you know that 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual? Did you also know that people process visual information 60,000 times faster than text?...
- What's the point of this blog?
If you’ve been asked to write a blog for your firm’s website or have taken it upon yourself to do so because you’ve heard “blogging is good for business”, you may be asking yourself “what’s the point?...
- Return on investment (ROI) tracking for law firms
I was with a client earlier this week and the topic of conversation turned to how they can track the effectiveness of some SEO and PPC that they were considering? The firm has a turnover of c. £12m with a marketing budget of 2.4% of...
- Conscious Solutions: Win a trip to King's Day
Paint the town orange and celebrate King’s Day in the Netherlands on us!
We are not the only ones who loves orange. On the 27 April, every year the Netherlands celebrate the birthday of the reigning Dutch monarch, Willem...
- Conscious Solutions: SRA mandate that law firms must display certain prices on their website
As you know, the SRA are close to issuing their final guidance on the new ‘pricing transparency’ mandate that the LSB have given them. Previous stories on this have been published by the ...
- Conscious Solutions webinar: law firm pricing transparency
We are ready to share something and some ideas about how you should go about presenting prices on your website (whether you do or do not already).
We’ve cogitated ourselves, spoken to more than a few firms already and have some...
- Industry interview with G3 Comms: All about the journey
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the June 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry interview with G3 Comms: Care for a SIP?
This article was also featured as an interview in the November 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Conscious Solutions: Reflections on 2016
For you, is NYE a time of reflection on the year gone or planning for the year ahead? For me it’s both.
Our financial year is to 31-Dec and this year looks like being our best yet from a revenue perspective. We’ve...
- Conscious Solutions case study: Fairweather Law
Jack Fairweather – solicitor at Fairweather Law discusses their experience and results after having their new website built by Conscious.
“So far the feedback has been amazing; everyone has...
- 14 awesome features of cloud telephony
Cloud Telephony has a lot of different features, from reporting and statistics of everything about a call to working remotely with full telephony functionality. You may already know some of the basic features of cloud telephony but how much do...
- Concert sponsor Manchester Legal Award
Concert have sponsored the ‘Employment – Team of the Year’ Award at this year’s Manchester Legal Awards.
- Three ways to improve ROI with telephony
Return on investment isn’t the first thing you might think about when it comes to telephony. More common thoughts might be; is my telephony service good enough? Do customers hear me clearly when talking on the phone? Am I paying too much...