- ComXo and Rapport call on organisations to celebrate their professional telephonists
- ComXo awarded Platinum Award for Exceptional Switchboard Services
ComXo, leading switchboard provider to Top 100 legal firms has been awarded the Platinum Award of Excellence for the 7th consecutive year.
The accolade, judged and awarded by Genesis...
- Leading switchboard specialist ComXo delivers switchboard function to international law firm Simmons & Simmons
UK leading switchboard provider ComXo has successfully delivered a full new outsource provision to International law firm Simmons & Simmons.
ComXo provides a range of switchboard services to 40 top 100 law firms. With an in-depth...
- ComXo, the leading UK provider of global switchboard support services
With more than 40 top 100 law firms among our clients, and relationships stretching back 15 years, we’ve developed in-depth knowledge of how to deliver exceptional client experience to professional services firms....
- Young Windsor artists to exhibit their work on the commercial stage in the big city
The winners of the Schools’ Programme, a competition held by Windsor Festival, a registered charity established by Yehudi Menuhin in 1969, have the once in a lifetime opportunity to have their artwork...
- ComXo announces strategic partnership with Blue Jeans Network
New partnership will deliver the best of Audio, Web, Event and Video technologies to legal and financial services sectors, through one central portal
- Briefing Industry Interview: Better communication for your Firms clients
Resource - 16/10/2014 : BPM, BPM issue of Briefing magazine, briefing magazine, business process management, ComXo, General, knowledge management, managed telephone services, outsourcing, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
This sponsored article was first published in: the BPM issue of Briefing magazine, October 2014.
- Briefing on: Process and projects
Resource - 16/10/2014 : addleshaw goddard, Advanced Legal, AIG. BLP, axiom, bird & bird, ComXo, Continuous Improvement, efficiency, Evalueserve, General, Higgs & Sons, IntApp, process, process improvement, project management, projects, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Your firm, improved
Process management isn't just about finding cost savings. Firms are using a range of techniques and tools to get closer to clients. We find out the details in this issue of Briefing...
- Trend for multilingual switchboard
ComXo, leading switchboard provider to Top 100 UK legal firms, is going multilingual.
With 25 years of experience in the legal sector, ComXo is...
- Webinar: Business continuity plans and what really happens…
The winter of 2013/14 saw some of the wettest weather in the UK since records began with 19.2 inches of rain falling between 1st December and 19 February, culminating in severe coastal damage and widespread flooding. The impact on individuals,...
- Due to popular demand, ComXo to hold a BCP webinar
Business continuity plans and what really happens…
The winter of 2013/14 saw some of the wettest weather in the UK since records began with 19.2 inches of rain falling between 1st December and 19 February,...
- How to optimise your business continuity plans
You are invited to a free event from ComXo for a short but instructive session on business continuity - which can be applied directly to your own...
- Business continuity plans and what really happens…
Badly hit by the February floods, ComXo shares the experiences and learnings
The winter of 2013/14 saw some of the wettest weather in the UK since records began with 19.2 inches of rain falling between 1st December and 19...
- ComXo report: Audio conferencing in law firms
Security, best practice and revenue capturing in audio conferencing in law firms
What role does teleconferencing play in today’s legal business, and what are the challenges behind its now almost ubiquitous adoption...