- SeeUnity and DocsCorp announce product integration with cleanDocs to deliver secure external collaboration options
SeeUnity, a leading provider of content integration and migration solutions for on-premise and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management applications, is pleased to announce the integration of its Echo Content Synchronization product (Echo) with...
- Tips from the trenches for a successful cloud migration
It’s no secret the trend to the cloud is gaining momentum. Adoption of cloud-based solutions across firms of all sizes was up an average of 68% in 2018 in comparison to just 51% in 2015, according to ILTA’s 2018...
- Thirsk Winton become the latest to select Linetime’s practice management system
Thirsk Winton has selected Linetime’s Liberate solution as its firm-wide practice management system. Headquartered in Woodford Green with another office in Mayfair, Thirsk Winton is a modern, innovative law firm offering a range of...
- SeeUnity's Echo Syncronization is providing Fasken with more immediate access to their content
By utilizing SeeUnity's Echo Synchronization solution, Fasken has been able to provide clients with more immediate access to their content while also providing...
- SeeUnity products extended to support the new iManage Work 10 web-based application
SeeUnity, a leading provider of content integration and migration solutions for on-premise and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management applications, is pleased to announce today the release of product extensions to support the new iManage Work...
- Content transformation: The key to optimizing cloud-migrations – SeeUnity
According to the recently pubished ILTA 2018 Technology Survey, 69% of surveyed firms expect to move to the cloud in 2019, an 18% increase compared to a few years ago. This presents an immense opportunity for firms large and small, making...
- Fox Entertainment Group establishes collaboration between sales and legal teams by utilising SeeUnity’s fusion content integration product
Salesforce and eDOCS Integration Streamlines Deal Approval Process
The Fox Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox, is an American entertainment company that operates through four segments,...
- Gaining a competitive edge with content: How firms are extending and collaborating by SeeUnity
Today’s leading law firms have many things in common, whether it is top talent, steady firm leadership, efficient business operations, or the access and ability to leverage cutting edge technology. These top firms are increasingly...
- Assessing a cloud DMS – Considerations for transition by SeeUnity
In 2011, “cloud” was the latest buzzword in the document management space. However, misconceptions about the cloud, such as it was storage only or that it wasn’t secure, kept many organizations from considering it...
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg optimise productivity by streamlining attorney workflow
About the firm
Neal, Gerber, & Eisenberg, founded in 1986, is a Chicago-based law firm whose attorneys share a culture of teamwork and devotion to personalized client service to advance our clients’ business...
- Increasing technology adoption without sacrificing security and information governance: Webinar
Back by popular demand, we are revisiting this topic with our director of EMEA, as well as Mike Sanders from NetDocuments.
According to the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) 2017 Technology Survey, law firms and corporate...
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner's successful merger supported by innovative integration and collaboration
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
With 1,600 lawyers in 32 offices across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP is a fully integrated global law firm that provides clients with...
- Has ECM failed?
It’s been about a year and a half since Gartner retired the term “Enterprise Content Management” and replaced it with “Content Services.” We have talked in the past about what Content Services is and why Gartner has...
- SeeUnity outlines the pitfalls of the 'deploy it and they will use it' philosophy
Many times, successful implementations of new technologies and applications in the workplace are coupled with great strategies and an overarching vision among the organization. We have found though, that in some instances, organizations have a...
- Considering a transition from on-premise DMS to SaaS based DMS
This guest blog was written by Dan Anderson, co-founder, and CEO of SeeUnity.
Over the past couple of years or so, the legal market has begun to trend away from on-premise DMS. More and more firms have been flirting with the...