- CTS discuss a drain on efficiency – how your law firm’s legacy software is holding you back
The previously cautious legal sector are now the ones who are creating a demand for SaaS products as they migrate from their core legacy systems to reap the benefits of cloud-based solutions.
When it comes to Case and Practice Management (...
- Adele Summers at Wilson Nesbitt on why the firm chose CTS to ensure its security
IT director Adele Summers explains how Northern Irish firm Wilson Nesbitt chose IT provider CTS to help it grow and ensure the firm’s security would remain up to scratch.
Wilson Nesbitt is a full-service law firm with commercial...
- James Temple at Seddons on how partnering with CTS resulted in better staff performance
Seddons is an SME law firm based in London’s west end. It advises UK and international clients on a range of specialisms including residential and commercial real estate, family law, corporate law and immigration, among others. The firm...
- Andrew Taylor at O'Neill Patient Solicitors on how CTS has helped manage risk
Processing as many as 88,000 conveyancing transactions a year, O’Neill Patient Solicitors (ONP) has long held investment in the right supporting technology to be a central pillar of its growth strategy. For example, the firm’s ‘...
- What your law firm’s cyber insurance doesn’t cover
Law firms have more to lose from cyber security breaches than most types of business, because handling sensitive and confidential information for clients is so central to what legal professionals do. That's why increasing numbers of firms are...
- CTS supports Wilson Nesbitt in achieving cyber essentials plus accreditation
CTS is delighted to confirm that their client, Wilson Nesbitt, has been awarded the Government approved Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. Established in 1948, Wilson Nesbitt is a Northern Ireland law firm with offices in Belfast and Bangor,...
- A guide for law firms to successfully pass a client security audit
Cybercrime is becoming an ever more frequent and sophisticated threat to law firms. At the same time regulatory compliance is becoming tougher, the penalties for non-compliance are escalating, and clients are insisting...
- Three approaches to protecting your law firm's data and reputation
Which one is right for you?
Nobody in the legal sector is denying the importance of cyber security. Protecting the sensitive data your firm holds on behalf of its clients is essential.
- Accelerating your law firm's response to cyber threats
"We've never been hit by a cyber attack, why do we need additional security measures?"
It's tempting to think that because your law firm hasn’t felt the full impact of a cyber attack, you’re...
- LMS selects CTS to provide managed detection and response security solution
LMS, the UK’s leading conveyancing panel manager, has selected CTS to provide a managed security service which enables the company to detect and respond to threats quickly, reducing the chances of a successful cyber-attack and...
- Converge Technology Specialists evolves to become CTS
CTS, formerly Converge Technology Specialists, has today announced the launch of a new corporate brand identity, name and logo. Recognised as one of the leading cloud and managed IT providers for law firms, the rebrand reflects CTS’...
- Converge TS announces strategic partnership with iManage to provide specialist guidance to law firms in leveraging iManage cloud
Converge TS, the cloud and managed IT provider for law firms, has today announced a strategic partnership with iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how professionals work. The partnership is designed to offer significant added value to...
- Wilkinson Woodward selects Converge TS to provide private infrastructure solution
Converge TS, the cloud provider to the legal sector has been selected by Wilkinson Woodward to provide a fully-managed private...
- Converge TS to provide hosted platform for new startup Focis
Newly formed legal tech company Focis has selected Converge TS to provide a fully managed Infrastructure as a Service platform to host their clients’ data.
Established by two experienced consultants to the legal sector, Paul Ryan and...
- Why law firms should and shouldn't use public cloud
An increasing number of legal firms are looking to the cloud to deliver cost-efficiencies and flexibility, and many are becoming more confident with providers’ IT security and datacentre compliance capabilities. This shows a marked change...