- Zylpha joins global support for #Mix4Mollie fundraising
David Chapman, Head of Marketing for Zylpha has joined an international roster of globally-renowned DJs to live-stream continuously for 60 hours in a bid to raise funds for 2-year-old Mollie McCaughan. Mollie requires treatment for Neuroblastoma...
- Learn how to create an electronic bundle, with Bundledocs
Looking for an easy way to prepare large ebundles? Come join our 30 minute webinar on Thursday, November 4th at 12 noon GMT to discover how simple it is with Bundledocs.
We will cover the 5 steps you...
- Lupton Fawcett chooses Zylpha document bundling
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, award winning top 150 law firm Lupton Fawcett has chosen Zylpha’s Document Bundling platform. The software will be used in conjunction with the practice’s Visualfiles case-management system...
- Legal software company Bundledocs announces funding raise as demand for paperless solutions increases
Bundledocs, the cloud-first document bundling software provider, has secured €600,000 in funding from Enterprise Ireland and private investors. The funding will be used by Bundledocs to accelerate growth globally through...
- Mulcahy Smith chooses Zylpha for pay as you go electronic document bundling
Mulcahy Smith has chosen Zylpha (www.zylpha.com ) for the production of Electronic Document Bundles. The software, which delivers compliant easy to use bundles on a cost-effective Pay As You Go basis, has...
- Zylpha’s ‘Pay As You Bundle’ software drives cost-effective compliance for Joanna Connolly Solicitors
Joanna Connolly Solicitors has chosen ‘Pay As You Go’ ebundling software from Zylpha (www.zylpha.com). The software will be used to prepare court bundles in conjunction with the practice’s...
- Zylpha partners with VirtualSignature
Zylpha has announced a strategic partnership with digital engagement cloud specialist VirtualSignature. Under the terms of the deal, this widely acclaimed digital onboarding platform will link to the LexisNexis Visualfiles case management...
- Zylpha launches complete guide to eBundling
Reflecting the recent moves by many courts to accept electronic document bundles during the pandemic, Zylpha has launched ‘The Complete Guide to eBundling”. The free, easy-to-use guide is aimed at helping law firms follow best...
- Kerseys chooses Zylpha for document bundling
Kerseys Solicitors, based in Ipswich and Colchester, has chosen electronic document bundling software from leading legal software innovator Zylpha.
By utilising technology to improve productivity, the move has proved...
- Zylpha’s Pay-As-You-Bundle promotion responds to court demand for eBundles
Zylpha has announced an introductory offer for its market-leading, online Pay As You Go document bundling system. Under the terms of the deal, each new firm that signs up for the Zylpha bundling platform gets the first 5 online bundles free of...
Bundledocs market-leading cloud software is the ultimate tool for today’s paperless lawyer. Our incredibly easy to use software provides legal professionals with:
- Powerful document bundling
- In-browser document...
- Allard Bailey chooses Zylpha Pay-As-You-Go bundle software
Boutique London practice, Allard Bailey Family Law, has chosen online Pay-As-You-Go bundling software from Zylpha. The new software frees staff from days spent preparing document bundles at photocopiers and allows them to work efficiently from...
- Zylpha appoints Ryan Thomas as senior .net developer for bundling software
Leading legal software innovator Zylpha has appointed Ryan Thomas as its Senior .Net developer. Ryan joins from information services company Open GI where has was a senior software developer, working on predominantly insurance client...
- Zylpha goes live: Bundling product update
Join us on the 19th May at 7pm where we’ll be revealing the latest new features and updates for our bundling platform.
This live video stream presented on Facebook, Twitch...
- Leading legal practice drives document innovation through Zylpha
Respected Jersey-based specialist family law practice Claire Davies, Advocate has chosen electronic document bundling software from leading legal software innovator Zylpha. The move has proved extremely timely as the island’s Royal...