- CNS Group: Office 365 – the common target
Over the past month alone, the CNS emergency response team have attended a number of incidents that have followed very similar and well known patterns; the culprit being an active and prolonged attack against office 365 based resources, now, this...
- Video: Dynamic penetration testing by CNS Group
- CNS Group case study: Bird & Bird
CNS worked with Bird & Bird to set up ISO27001 project and the project office. Provided a structure for the Governance Regime, as well as completing the necessary risk assessments and policies in order to achieve ISO27001 accreditation...
- Applying a risk management approach to evaluating cloud technologies
In the past five years, we have seen tremendous changes in technology, personnel and business practices. Cloud has now become the de-facto industry model for providing computing services. Mobile has become the most common model for accessing data...
- CNS Group whitepaper - Bridging the gap between IT and the Board
How do you know how much of your budget to invest in your firm's cyber security? How do you know exactly what to spend your budget on to protect your firm against cyber threats? Do you need to invest more in compliance models, technology...
- Mobile Legal Practice Management – better service, better work life balance
Resource - 31/01/2018 : automatic updates, case management software, Cyber security, legal software, managed IT, Online legal software, practice management software, Web-based legal software, Technology
Quills to Pen and Paper to the Typewriter to Word-Processing. There have been numerous technological evolutions in providing legal services over the years. We are now well amid the latest evolution in legal technology; mobile working.
- Phishing tackled
Video length: 1min, 20secs
- Helping Darlingtons achieve Cyber Essentials Plus
News Article - 23/01/2018 : Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus, Cyber security, Darlingtons Solicitors, IT, IT services, IT systems, practice management, Quiss, Quiss Technology, Technology, Practice Management
We have been providing managed IT services to Darlingtons Solicitors llp., for more than year and recently supported their ambition to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus compliance.
The growing North London based law firm, recognised the...
- Aligning your IG program with your organisation’s mission for c-suite buy-in by HBR Consulting
As data continues to grow uncontrollably in every organization today, the need for comprehensive information governance becomes increasingly apparent. Defining the rules and operating needs that govern an organization’s data, and then...
- Econocom: How to retaliate against cyber threats with payment-over-time models?
When it comes to the issue of cyber security, the legal sector has more to worry about than most. With the frequent handling of confidential data and barristers and lawyers regularly working remotely, there are more risks to consider if firms are...
- The cyber threat landscape for law firms seminar – Ascertus brings together security experts and legal software suppliers
Event - 23/01/2017 : Central London, corporate legal, cyber attacks, cyber crime, Cyber security, document management, email management, Hosted systems, legal it, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Workshops and seminars
Ascertus Limited is bringing together security experts and three prominent legal software suppliers, including Mimecast, iManage and ...
- Aerohive has announced a security solution to protect networks from IoT attacks
News Article - 17/01/2017 : Bring your own device, BYOD, cyber attack, Cyber security, government, Government Technology survey, Internet of things. internet security, IoT, wireless networks, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Aerohive has detailed its Internet of Things (IoT) security solution for Wi-Fi and wired networks. Built on Aerohive’s Software Defined LAN (SD-LAN), Aerohive’s solution helps protect networks from attacks, such as the October 16th...
- Nikec asks: "Are law firms’ cloud-security fears misplaced?"
ILTA’s technology purchasing survey highlights law firms’ cloud technology concerns. In this article we question these fears, suggest...
- Conveyancing – recent trends and areas of concern
Law firms can provide a full conveyancing service without ever meeting the client. Cyber risks are a growing area of concern, with e-mail hacking becoming more of a regular occurrence. Data breaches are potentially more likely to occur if...
- Cyber security - technology is ever evolving and so are the risks associated with its use
Cybercrime is not new; the first cyber-attack was reported over 20 years ago. However, it is still perceived as an emerging risk.
Technology is ever evolving and so are the risks associated with its use. The government has listed...