- Cyber security - a growing threat
Not a day goes by without a story concerning cyber security, from phishing attacks against individuals and corporations to hacks of accounts and networks. This is a situation unlikely to change in the near future.
And the cost is not just...
- Cyber security - the human risk
We will be holding a breakfast seminar for the legal sector on Thursday 5 May, 8.30am – 10.30am at The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn, 8 South Square, WC1R 5ET.
- Enabling your human...
- Seminar: Cyber Security for Law Firms
Cyber security is of paramount importance to solicitors. Attend this seminar to enhance your knowledge on this subject.
DPS Software are pleased to announce their new seminar that will take place on the 17th February in...
- The Lexcel standards for legal practices – technology compliance – the importance of cyber security
Technology for professional services firms can be a powerful tool, helping them to differentiate their clients experience, and allowing them to gain a competitive advantage in a crowded market.
Technology is also a...
- Cyber security: avoid irreparable damage to your firm's reputation
Cyber Security is about protecting networks, computers, programs and data from attacks, hacking and unauthorised access. It is focused on identifying vulnerabilities to attack, negating the risk of such attacks and limiting the damage caused in...
- How to protect your clients from hackers
For years, law firms have been told that their technology is the target of unscrupulous hackers. The FBI has gone so far as to describe law firms lack of security as “...
- Cyber Security- What is a phone phreak?
What is a ‘Phone Phreak’?
A phone phreak is someone who loves exploring the telephone system and experimenting with it to understand how it works.
How does this affect you and your business?...
- New partnership: Softwerx and Databarracks provide cloud backup and recovery services
Cloud service providers Softwerx and Databarracks have joined forces to provide award-winning backup and disaster recovery (DR) services to the UK...
- Why is ISO 27001 certification important?
Obtaining ISO 27001 certification provides your firm’s clients with the reassurance you are dealing with their information securely. A law firms “product” is the information it provides to their client. You need to protect your...
- Security misconceptions shattered as cloud adoption rises
The more services you adopt, the less you worry about security
The perceived security threats associated with cloud services become less of an issue as businesses adopt more cloud services. This is according to ...
- Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings
Databarracks addresses UK’s DR shortcomings with new Disaster Recovery toolkit
Last month, cloud service provider Databarracks reported...
- Risk: 2014 Annual Law Firms’ survey
Information security should be high on the agenda of Boards of all UK law firms; more focus and resource is required in this area. Linked with this, UK law firms remain behind other sectors in the extent of their use of internal audit.
- New research: email thought of as greatest security risk in legal market
Over half of legal professionals believe email poses the greatest security risk, new research reveals
DX, a leading independent mail, parcels and...
- Thomson Reuters Elite signs Databarracks as latest Alliance partner
News Article - 16/10/2014 : business management solutions, cloud computing, Cyber security, data security, Databarracks, law firm cyber security, legal it, legal technology, risk and compliance, thomson reuters elite, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Cloud services provider equips 3E and envision clients with critical data security
- Due diligence is key when adopting cloud, says Databarracks
SRA needs to look north in light of growing cloud adoption
The Solicitors Regulation Authority's (SRA) apparent reluctance to provide guidance on new technologies means law firms currently searching for a cloud service...