- Is your sensitive data spiralling out of control?
With 114.3 billion business emails sent and received globally each day, email is one of most proliferant communications platform available today. Among other things, confidential data (key financials, client information, patent filings etc.) is...
- Accesspoint and Databarracks deliver CJSM connectivity in the cloud to Edwards Duthie
Cloud service provider Databarracks has joined forces with legal IT specialists ...
- Video: Cyber security issues facing law firms
Video length: 5 mins 44 secs
David Snell, head of PwC's Law Firms Advisory Group, talks to directors Raoul Rambaut and Fiona...
- Quiss Technology wins Ashton KCJ managed IT services contract
Quiss Technology has secured the contract to provide IT services to East Anglian law firm Ashton KCJ, following a competitive three-way pitch....
- Webinar: File sharing solution designed for law firms and their clients
Nikec Solutions launches Docstore v2
With the ever-increasing threats of identity theft, cyber-crime and information leaks and with the...
- DPS Software provides access to Criminal Justice Secure emails via their managed IT solution
- DX launches eDX: a game changer in encryption services
Designed to help law firms share sensitive data with external third parties
The UK’s leading courier services provider to law firms launches a new secure electronic document exchange service, offering unique benefits...
- Managed services partner event at BT Tower
There are many different ways in which your users' days can be disrupted by IT issues, meaning lost time, lower productivity and less efficiency. One big issue for many users tends to be security!
With a constantly evolving...
- Instant On IT case study: Littleton Chambers
“We selected Instant On IT based on the comprehensive nature of the support they offer and their ability to provide independent expert...
- Data security: could the DPA be knocking on your firms door?
This blog post was also featured as a column in the May 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in...
- Practice managers: Don’t ignore the cyber threat
Blog post - 25/04/2014 : Alan Cousins, Bring your own device, Bring your own disaster, BYOD, cyber crime, Cyber security, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, legal technology, practice management, UK law firms, Technology, Practice Management
This blog post was also featured as a column in the April 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the...
- Huron Legal: Ten law department management trends for 2014
Resource - 06/02/2014 : Cyber security, General, Huron Legal, Law departments, Law firm department management, Law firm development, Legal insights, Legal News, Legal outsourcing, Legal project management, risk and compliance, Knowledge Management
Law departments are increasingly focused on balancing the sometimes competing challenges of managing the organisation's risk and managing their operations to improve efficiency and control costs. We asked several of Huron Legal's managing...