- Azeus Convene: So you've gone paperless, but your platform ain't what it used to be
Today I visited Loughborough, by train, to train the meeting organisers and board of our latest housing association customer. They used to use BoardPad but found that since its acquisition by Diligent that the platform no longer lives up to...
- What blocks digital evolution in the public sector?
By Lavaniya Das from Azeus Convene UK.
After the last talk at the Government Digital Transformation Conference last week, I don’t think I will ever look at the phrase ‘digital transformation’ in...
- Three business reasons to kick-start your sustainable goals
If you don’t frame it in terms of business longevity, sustainability becomes an altruistic activity which is ‘good to have’. It then gets relegated to periods of time when someone is in a good mood....
- GDPR and the company secretary: Panel discussion at ICSA 2018
Having got through the 25th May ourselves, I was very keen to attend this panel discussion at this year's ICSA Conference.
How does a charity implement GDPR compliance and what is the view of the board?
- How much are meetings costing your company? Introducing Azeus Convene's costs calculator
If you are looking to move to a cloud-based meeting solution, or have more sustainable practices, or start a paperless initiative at your company, it's best to start with assessing the costs of your current process.
In this Excel...
- Security made simple: Understand data security better with Convene's explainer document
At Convene we believe that your trust in our security is an integral part of the user experience. Trust also means being able to explain things in an easy to understand way. Our explainer document is designed to help you understand why SSL...
- Four reasons to want all your meetings on Convene
Just some of the things you can do in the Convene app:
1. Annotate your meeting pack
2. Make private or shared annotations
3. Allocate action points
4. Work offline or online.
Convene has many more in-meeting...
- The environmental cost of using paper in the office – Whitepaper by Azeus Convene
If every office in this world were to reduce their paper usage even by a small amount, the cumulative effect would not only be mind-boggling but also undoubtedly a strong and effective lever that can go a long way in reducing paper consumption...
- Training and quick start videos to make digital meetings easier with Convene
Walk-through: Create a meeting in Convene
A comprehensive video walk-through for meeting admin/organisers on how to set up your meeting in Convene.
Viewing time < 10 minutes
- Five simple steps to building a meeting in Convene
Meeting admin becomes as simple as drag-and-drop with Convene's digital meeting platform. Learn to set up a meeting in Convene in under five minutes.
The five steps:
1. Start by logging in and clicking...
- Linklaters implements award-winning digital meeting solution, Azeus Convene
Established in 1838, Linklaters is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Their work is divided into three broad divisions for management purposes - corporate, dispute resolution and finance and projects. For the...
- Azeus Convene
Convene was built to address the amount of paper Azeus Systems was using at meetings. When we started selling Convene, we found that people wanted to use it for formal board meetings so we added: voting, redaction, retention, and high-level...