- Fieldfisher implements Workshare Transact in their corporate environment
Leading European law firm, Fieldfisher, has announced the implementation of Workshare's transaction management platform, Workshare Transact. Fieldfisher’s lawyers are using the software during M&A transactions to efficiently run...
- Video - Leading law firm, Fieldfisher, innovate to continually improve client transactions
Leading law firm, Fieldfisher, use innovation to continually improve their clients' M&A transactions. They are now rolling out Workshare Transact to organize their deal closing processes and create greater efficiency with more...
- How you may be putting your backup data at risk and what you an do about it
News Article - 17/02/2015 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Storage, Digital document management, document management, legal compliance, legal it, legal risk, legal technology, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Trust is hard-earned, which is why so many business owners are leery of transferring their backup data to an entity outside of their organisation. Given the number of data breaches in the UK last year—according to the Information...
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...