- Litera Microsystems wins three dotCOMM awards for 2017
The Litera Microsystems Website, Artificial Intelligence Trifecta White Paper and The Changing Lawyer Receive Platinum and Gold Awards
Chicago, Ill. – Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of document lifecycle management...
- Litera Microsystems release white paper “The Artificial Intelligence Trifecta"
Litera Microsystems released their recent White Paper “The Artificial Intelligence Trifecta” covering AI in the legal profession. AI is the next frontier that will revolutionise the way we work in the coming years. The practice of law...
- Litera Microsystems introduces The Changing Lawyer digital publication
Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of software for the document lifecycle in the legal profession worldwide, launched the first edition of its digital publication, The Changing Lawyer.
The Changing Lawyer is a...
- Litera Microsystems receives fifth award since integration
Litera Microsystems, the leading provider of software for the document lifecycle in the legal profession and life sciences industry worldwide, announced today its fifth award recognition since its integration in January. The company has received...
- Litera Microsystems named Legal AI Leader by The National Law Journal
DocXtools Companion scans documents and finds trends in numbering, cross-references and tables of contents. The software detects the most common document issues at the click...
- Microsystems and Litéra announce new company name, CEO and product road maps
As of January 2018, the newly integrated company will be called Litera Microsystems. Our new name recognizes the that this is a merging of multiple strong brands in the industry, and signals our intent to preserve the very best qualities that...
- Microsystems releases Litigation Companion, extending its artificial intelligence offering to litigators
Microsystems, the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries, officially released Litigation Companion today. The next evolution of Microsystems...
- K1 is creating the world’s only end-to-end document solution for lawyers and corporate counsels by using Microsystems' technology
The investment creates the world’s only end-to-end document solution for lawyers and corporate counsels through the combination of Litéra, Microsystems, XRef, and The Sackett Group.The combined business will better serve more than 1,000...
- Industry case study with Microsystems: Proof positive
Resource - 15/06/2017 : briefing magazine, clifford chance, Document Editor, document proofreading, Editing Software, legal software, legal tech, Natural Language Processing, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in Briefing June. To read the issue in full, ...