- Econocom and Microsoft are announcing a partnership to distribute HoloLens on the European market
Econocom and Microsoft signed a partnership to distribute Microsoft HoloLens in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Italy and Luxembourg. This agreement represents an alliance between the best of Microsoft’s technology and...
- Econocom launches OneDesk, its next generation user support offering
Companies and their employees are becoming increasingly demanding where digital tools and uses are concerned, in line with the premium quality standards offered by the B2C champions. In order to address these demands effectively, Econocom...
- Econocom reports an 11.2% rise in revenue over the first nine months of the year
Revenue rose 11.2% to €1,929 million.
6.9% organic growth, compared with 2.4% in the first half.
Presentation of the 5-year strategic plan, “e-for-excellence,” aiming for another twofold increase in recurring...
- Econocom: How IT managers can ease digital transformation with payment-over-time models
People are currently living in what some of them might describe as a ‘renter society’. In a nutshell, this phrase is used to describe the popularisation of consumers purchasing goods and services by making regular incremental payments...
- Econocom announces Jade Solutions as latest addition to group
Econocom UK, a leading provider of digital transformation solutions, has announced a deal that sees Jade Solutions, a UK-based enterprise mobility solutions provider, join the Econocom group. The deal involves Econocom acquiring an 85% stake in...
- Econocom 2016 half year results
Download the pdf above to read the results....
- Briefing supplement: Finance leaders
Resource - 06/09/2016 : aderant, alternative business structures, banks, billing, BLM, business intelligence, data management, dwf, Econocom, finance management, General, Informance, IntApp, key performance indicators, matterworks, pricing, time-keeping, weightmans, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Briefing supplement: Finance leaders
Paths to profitability
Does finance know its own strength?
- Successes to inspire other successes - digital stories from Econocom
INTRODUCTION BY BRUNO GROSSI, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AT ECONOCOM
Who could have imagined, just ten years ago, that we could go back in time thanks to 3D technology, make buildings smart or transform the shopper experience? The...
- Exclusive interview with Bruno Lemaistre, Econocom executive director and COO
Econocom has been selected for the second year running by EnterNext to join the Tech 40 Label.
- “It’s our duty to be entrepreneurs”, interview with Jean-Louis Bouchard, chairman of Econocom
On Monday 4 April 2016, Emmanuel Macron, French Minister of the Economy and Finance, Marie-Claire Capobianco from BNP Paribas, Jean-François Lafaye...
- Econocom has been selected for the second year running by EnterNext to join the Tech 40 label
The Tech 40 label is given to emblematic tech companies listed on the Euronext markets. The 40 companies were selected by a panel of independent European experts based on their economic, financial and stock market performance. Tech 40 companies...
- Econocom 2015 preliminary results
Very strong performance in 2015 for Econocom: the group achieves its financial guidance and confirms the ambitions of its Mutation 2017 strategic plan.
Around six months behind the schedule initially announced in 2013, the successful...
- Why Firms Lease their Digital Projects
BY CHRIS LABREY, MANAGING DIRECTOR AT ECONOCOM
Digital technology is affecting every aspect of modern life, transforming our standard behavior and activities. In fact, 88 percent of business executives stated that...
- Control your cost
This resource was also featured as a Briefing Industry Analysis in the June 2015 ...