- Gaining a competitive edge with content: How firms are extending and collaborating by SeeUnity
Today’s leading law firms have many things in common, whether it is top talent, steady firm leadership, efficient business operations, or the access and ability to leverage cutting edge technology. These top firms are increasingly...
- Assessing a cloud DMS – Considerations for transition by SeeUnity
In 2011, “cloud” was the latest buzzword in the document management space. However, misconceptions about the cloud, such as it was storage only or that it wasn’t secure, kept many organizations from considering it...
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg optimise productivity by streamlining attorney workflow
About the firm
Neal, Gerber, & Eisenberg, founded in 1986, is a Chicago-based law firm whose attorneys share a culture of teamwork and devotion to personalized client service to advance our clients’ business...
- Increasing technology adoption without sacrificing security and information governance: Webinar
Back by popular demand, we are revisiting this topic with our director of EMEA, as well as Mike Sanders from NetDocuments.
According to the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) 2017 Technology Survey, law firms and corporate...
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner's successful merger supported by innovative integration and collaboration
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
With 1,600 lawyers in 32 offices across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP is a fully integrated global law firm that provides clients with...
- Has ECM failed?
It’s been about a year and a half since Gartner retired the term “Enterprise Content Management” and replaced it with “Content Services.” We have talked in the past about what Content Services is and why Gartner has...
- SeeUnity outlines the pitfalls of the 'deploy it and they will use it' philosophy
Many times, successful implementations of new technologies and applications in the workplace are coupled with great strategies and an overarching vision among the organization. We have found though, that in some instances, organizations have a...
- Considering a transition from on-premise DMS to SaaS based DMS
This guest blog was written by Dan Anderson, co-founder, and CEO of SeeUnity.
Over the past couple of years or so, the legal market has begun to trend away from on-premise DMS. More and more firms have been flirting with the...
- Make the most of business content, regardless of where it lives
It is nice to think that all your business content lives in your repository of record. That’s why you have invested so much into these systems. However, that may not always be the case. In many organizations, content bounces between various...
- SeeUnity: Tips and tricks for migrating to iManage
Even with the best tools available, migrating your data to iManage will be a complex process and must be planned. In this whitepaper, we will be presenting the top ten rules that you should keep in mind before beginning your migration to iManage...
- Webinar: Increasing technology adoption without sacrificing security and information governance
NetDocuments and SeeUnity respond to one of the legal market’s top challenges of increasing technology adoption while improving data governance and security.
According to the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA...
- Burford Capital leverages SeeUnity’s Velocity content migration
Burford Capital, founded in 2009, is a leading global finance and investment management firm focused on law. Its businesses include litigation finance and risk management, asset recovery and a wide range of legal finance and advisory activities....
- SeeUnity and iManage come together in a technology partnership for innovative content migration
SeeUnity, a leading provider of content integration and migration solutions for on-premise and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management applications is pleased to announce today, a Technology Partnership with...
- SeeUnity guidance: How to gain user adoption
Many times, organisations implement systems that users never adopt. This is a common challenge across industries and very much so in the ECM space. In this blog, we are going to provide a few tips for how you can increase user adoption of various...
- SeeUnity: Are you sure your content lives in ECM/DM?
We’ve talked in the past about file sharing and collaboration and the problems that can arise from letting your employees decide how they want to do this. In our ...