- Chrome River: What do expense professionals expect to see in 2019 and beyond?
As the calendar year draws to a close it is an excellent time for reflection, but also an opportunity to look ahead to the coming year. At Chrome River, we are interested in what’s next for the expense automation industry in 2019...
- Chrome River – How I did it: Building an integrated card and expense program
Dealer Tire has been a U.S. Bank customer since 2012. In 2015, we began to look for ways to shift from a burdensome paper process for expenses to an automated solution that would better align with the rest of our business systems.
- Chrome River – How I did it: Modernising invoice approval for a rapidly-growing organisation
The University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS) is a diverse research and clinical care organization based in Philadelphia. Founded in 1993, it currently operates as Penn Medicine, a division of the University of Pennsylvania that...
- Chrome River: Is your travel expense policy keeping up with the times?
We recently talked about...
- Chrome River – How I did it: Speeding up expense reimbursement with automated policy compliance
Idaho State University (ISU) is a public research university in Pocatello, Idaho. Founded in 1901 as the Academy of Idaho, ISU now has 14,000 undergraduate and graduate students and more than 2,000 faculty and staff. In this guest...
- Chrome River: There when you need it
Leverage Business Intelligence Data with Scheduled Reports
At Chrome River, we’ve long recognized the value of effective business analytics (BA) that can empower an organization’s stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven...
- How I did it: Upgrading to Chrome River from another expense solution
Latham & Watkins was founded in 1934 and is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms. It has annual revenues of more than $3 billion, and has 2,500 attorneys. In this guest post, Neil Ackley, Latham & Watkins...
- Chrome River Technologies asks: How can expense automation benefit your organisation?
Expense automation technology has most definitely gone mainstream and crossed Geoffrey Moore’s famous chasm. In fact, recent...
- Webinar: Seven best practices in expense management for professional services firms
Includes case study from Latham & Watkins: Lessons learned moving from Concur to Chrome River
Professional services firms often struggle with expense management platforms because so many expenses need to be billed...
- Why happy teams lead to happy customers
When you’re looking for a new enterprise technology solution, the main buying criteria is, quite understandably, the product itself. Does it have the features you need? Will it deliver effective ROI? Is it secure? But given that you...
- Intelligent automation with Chrome River autobot
Effective travel and expense budget management can be tricky. Late expense submissions or miscategorized GL allocations, for example, can wreak havoc for finance and accounting teams. Thankfully, ...
- Next-gen expense management technology
We just held an interesting webinar with IDC analyst Kevin Permenter on future innovations and trends that we can expect to see in expense management solutions in the coming years. The webinar, which you can watch by ...
- How the world cup got Chrome River thinking about expenses
After four years of (im)patient waiting from the world’s soccer fans, the World Cup has finally started today. Teams from 32 countries – and hundreds of thousands of fans and journalists from countless more – have descended on...
- IDC uncovers 6 emerging innovations for expense management solutions
Event - 04/06/2018 : Automated expense reports, Expense management solution, Expense reports online, Global expense management, Invoice management systems, Finance, Technology, Practice Management, Webinars
Expense management technology continues to see major advancements in innovation which both ease the expense submission process for business travelers, as well as providing critical information for businesses to make smarter planning decisions for...
- How the best finance teams unleash the power of workflows in AP automation
Event - 04/06/2018 : Automated expense reports, Expense management solution, Expense reports online, Global expense management, Invoice management systems, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Webinars
Invoice processing can be problematic, especially for organizations still using manual processing. Invoices can be lost, approval requests forgotten and vendors paid twice - or not at all. Streamlined invoice processing can strengthen an...