- What In-House lawyers want
In the ever-growing client focused legal industry, it’s becoming more and more important for lawyers to provide their clients with what they want. To provide them with a competitive alternative to the huge list of available law firms....
- Make the switch to a client portal
Email is Unsecure
You’re probably already aware of the dangers associated with email, but we bet you’re still continuing to use it, despite the risks. In the current climate, it’s almost impossible to...
- The value of collaborating to ensure client retention
Why client retention is so important
The age of the customer has meant those working in professional services have to do all they can to keep hold of their valuable clients. With the increase in competition for law firms,...
- Kennedys selects Hubshare as its project management portal for their 3E upgrade
Hubshare is delighted to announce that Kennedys, a top 30 UK law firm, have chosen Hubshare as their collaborative project management tool to manage their Elite Practice Management upgrade to the latest version of Elite 3E. Kennedys, who have...
- Go green with collaborative document portals
In a world where we are constantly thinking of ways to reduce our green footprint, it seems natural to extend the same thought to our working life. Everyone’s been guilty of printing off the wrong document or accidentally printing...
Nikec Docstore and Nikec Hub have combined to form HUBSHARE, the complete Extranet, Collaboration and Secure File Sharing Solution.
Hubshare is a powerful collaboration and secure...
- Frettens implements Hubshare as as their client portal and document collaboration platform
Dorset-based Frettens Solicitors, who specialise in corporate & commercial, commercial property, employment, and dispute resolution, as well as private client work, have selected Hubshare from Nikec Solutions, as their client portal and...
- Hubshare goes from strength to strength with a record quarter and a new collaboration with Birkett Long
Following a record quarter at the end of last year, and its growth in general in 2018 where 19 clients signed up to their secure file sharing and collaboration platform, Hubshare signs up Birkett Long as their first new collaboration of 2019...
- Wilsons Solicitors implements Hubshare as its collaborative and file sharing platform
Wilsons Solicitors, a top 200 UK law firm with offices in Salisbury and London, has implemented Hubshare from Nikec Solutions as its file sharing and collaboration platform.
After a review of the market Wilsons found Hubshare the right...
- Freeths select Hubshare as its collaborative project management portal
Freeths LLP, a top 60 full-service commercial UK law firm, has selected Hubshare from Nikec Solutions as its collaborative project management portal.
Hubshare will initially be used to manage Freeths current Aderant...
- Collyer Bristow selects Hubshare to enhance client collaboration
Leading London based law firm Collyer Bristow LLP have selected Hubshare from Nikec Solutions to enhance client collaboration. With a team of experienced lawyers that provide a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK...
- Champagne and Beaujolais evening with Nikec – 16 November, London
On Thursday 16th November we will be holding our 17th annual Champagne and Beaujolais evening in London. To kick off the festive season by thanking our customers and partners with a night of drinks, food and roulette, to socialise and...
- Nikec Solutions and Ascertus start a new collaboration
Nikec Solutions and Ascertus have entered into a collaborative partnership that will see Ascertus promoting and reselling Nikec’s flagship extranet and collaboration solution, Nikec Hub.
Damian Jeal, Managing Director of Nikec...
- Nikec Solutions launches Nikec Analytics, the cost recovery reporting solution
Nikec Solutions, the trusted legal technology adviser and supplier, has launched Nikec Analytics, the powerful, interactive and dynamic reporting tool that lets users get the most out of their existing cost recovery data.
- Nikec webinar: The changes law firms are making to adapt to agile working (22 February)
We would like to invite you to join our free webinar on The Changes Law Firms Are Making to Adapt to Agile Working, on Feb 22, 2017 10:30 AM GMT or Feb 23, 2017 3:00 PM GMT.
Firms must embrace changes to working...