- Taking the cyber challenge by Janine Parker, Paragon LawSelect
This article was also featured as a column in the June 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- iManage GDPR paper – the need for a revised information governance strategy
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force May 2018. This law is not solely...
- Crucial Questions to Ask Your Off-Site Record Storage Provider
Realising on-site record storage isn’t secure, efficient, or economical is one thing, but finding the right off-site storage solution is another matter. Before you store your documents off-site, be sure to ask...
- 4 Crucial Parts of a Secure Information Disposal Plan
Resource - 15/09/2016 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Solutions, Archive Document Data Storage, file queen, GDPR, General data protection regulation, information, practice management, secure information disposal plan, Technology, Practice Management
What would happen if confidential documents were stolen from your business waste receptacles? Could your business recover from the financial and legal damage a privacy breach would cause? To avoid such a predicament,...