- Learning lessons from virtual businesses – LPM magazine, February 2017 – Virtual possibility
Resource - 09/02/2017 : business strategy, cash collection, GDPR, General, General data protection regulation, law firm financing, law firm practice management, legal finance, Legal Practice Management magazine, LPM magazine, remote work, SME law firms, virtual law firm, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management...
- Industry interview with iManage: Resetting storage
Resource - 02/02/2017 : briefing, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, data storage, document management systems, email management, GDPR, imanage, work product management, Knowledge Management, Technology
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the March 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Taking the cyber challenge by Janine Parker, Paragon LawSelect
This article was also featured as a column in the June 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Declaring data use by Natasha Rawley, Archive Document Data Storage
This blog post was also featured as a column in the December 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- iManage GDPR paper – the need for a revised information governance strategy
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force May 2018. This law is not solely...
- Educating your pros by Natasha Rawley, Archive Document Data Storage
This article was also featured as a column in the September 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- It's #2017 infotidy time by Natasha Rawley, Archive Document Data Storage
Blog post - 25/11/2016 : cloud-based software, cloud-computing, entering the legal market, GDPR, General, launching a law firm., Legal Practice Management, new law firm, practice management, practice management software, starting a law firm, Knowledge Management
This blog post was also featured as a column in the November 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Crucial Questions to Ask Your Off-Site Record Storage Provider
Realising on-site record storage isn’t secure, efficient, or economical is one thing, but finding the right off-site storage solution is another matter. Before you store your documents off-site, be sure to ask...
- 4 Crucial Parts of a Secure Information Disposal Plan
Resource - 15/09/2016 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Solutions, Archive Document Data Storage, file queen, GDPR, General data protection regulation, information, practice management, secure information disposal plan, Technology, Practice Management
What would happen if confidential documents were stolen from your business waste receptacles? Could your business recover from the financial and legal damage a privacy breach would cause? To avoid such a predicament,...