- Free penetration testing training session with CNS Group
What are penetration testing sessions?
We exclusive training sessions that take a closer look at the techniques used when performing a penetration test. The sessions help IT...
- Six Degrees acquires CNS Group to expand cyber security services portfolio
Six Degrees, a leading cloud-led managed service provider, today announced the acquisition of award-winning cybersecurity services and consultancy business CNS Group. The acquisition adds the 50-strong CNS Group team and over £7 million of...
- Why cybersecurity is critical for smart cities
From household appliances to civic infrastructure, cities are getting connected, securing their vast networks of smart, internet-enabled devices is a rising priority.
Where connected devices such as smart speakers or lights may be...
- How a global asset management firm mitigated the risk of cyber threats with CNS Group's managed security services
The head of information security at a global asset management firm, backed by the senior management team, wanted to ensure the cybersecurity of their organisation evolved to meet with the increasing...
- Router and DNS hijacking malware: CNS Group explains what you need to know
After a number of emergency responses in the last couple of months coupled with the recent news of variants of malware targeting DNS settings within home/business routers, it is perhaps a good time to reflect on the impacts of such attacks and...
- Remote and mobile working: security procedures for out of office
All large professional services organisations have considered remote working for their teams. You might be a large law firm offering one day a week working from home, or a finance house with a client-facing team that’s on the move. Maybe...
- CNS Group – assurance vs accreditation
We’re living in a very fast-moving and ever-changing world. A world where cyber security (or the lack of it) is mainstream, daily news. Market and technology developments have opened growing opportunities for criminal activity.
- CNS Group: Office 365 – the common target
Over the past month alone, the CNS emergency response team have attended a number of incidents that have followed very similar and well known patterns; the culprit being an active and prolonged attack against office 365 based resources, now, this...
- Video: Dynamic penetration testing by CNS Group
- CNS Group case study: Bird & Bird
CNS worked with Bird & Bird to set up ISO27001 project and the project office. Provided a structure for the Governance Regime, as well as completing the necessary risk assessments and policies in order to achieve ISO27001 accreditation...
- CNS Group whitepaper - Bridging the gap between IT and the Board
How do you know how much of your budget to invest in your firm's cyber security? How do you know exactly what to spend your budget on to protect your firm against cyber threats? Do you need to invest more in compliance models, technology...
- Innovation Software Attain ISO 27001 Certification
Innovation Software are pleased to announce their latest significant milestone in attaining ISO 27001 Certification. The year-long assessment puts emphasis on measuring and evaluating how well an organisations’...
- ISO 27001 compliance with the Watchdog Module and IDOLytics
With data breaches and security topping the list of CIO’s concerns for yet another year, ISO 27001 compliance has been on the top of many firm’s “to-do” lists. Obtaining an ISO 27001 certification will not only reassure...
- A stitch in time saves nine - take the right precautions to ensure security of your entire supply chain
Monday morning, 8.45. You switch on your computer and find it’s been hacked. All your sensitive client files have been rendered unreadable, and have almost certainly been read by the hacker.
9.00: your secretary...
- Is ISO 27001 a change project? Providing your client the reassurance you are dealing with their data securely
The ISO 27001 standard provides your clients with reassurance that you are dealing with their data securely, that you are ensuring their data remains confidential and secure, and that its integrity remains intact. This standard assimilates...