- CTS acquires Sprout IT and CBS to enter barristers’ chamber market and form legal sector powerhouse
CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, is pleased to announce the acquisitions of two legal specialist MSPs, Sprout IT and City Business Solutions (CBS). This is an important step in CTS’ journey, as the company becomes the leading...
- Taylor Rose TTKW have selected CTS’ Managed Cloud Solution
CTS, the only provider of cloud and managed IT services purely dedicated to the UK & Irish legal sector, is pleased to announce that they have been selected by Taylor Rose TTKW to provide a Managed Cloud solution.
With a rich heritage...
- CTS Case study: Memery Crystal
For specialist London-based firm Memery Crystal, being thoughtful is more than just providing a good service to clients – it’s also about thoughtful use of IT. This includes having a cloud-first strategy and solid security practices...
- CTS Case study: Bott and Co
Bott and Co handles thousands of cases to protect consumers and victims. With such a high volume of work, the firm turned to technology solutions to ensure they could handle demand and deliver justice for their clients.
- CTS: Client Engagement: Connecting in the Time of COVID-19
In a very short time, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis has drastically altered the way businesses and firms operate. With social distancing measures in place, the days of in-person interaction and face-to-face collaboration are over, and...
- CTS: Service excellence is key but firms embracing tech are winning the race
In a digital world, law firms’ technology strategies are key to both profitability and differentiation. Indeed, as Mark A. Cohen, Distinguished Fellow at Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, recently wrote: “Law has...
- CTS webinar: The rising importance of endpoint security for law firms
When: 10:00 to 10:30 on Tuesday 15th September
Law firms have made the fast transition to remote working, with many firms predicting that their teams will continue to work from home frequently for the foreseeable future....
- Briefing virtual roundtable: The legal workspace, reworked with CTS
What will a leading law firm office, workforce and operating model look like by the end of the year 2020? Following our research report ‘New model legal’, powered by CTS,...
- Sherrards Solicitors choose CTS to host Azure platform
Leading law firm, Sherrards Solicitors, has selected CTS to host their Azure platform and provide a fully Managed Support wrap-around service.
Sherrards is a leading law firm based in St Albans and London, offering a broad range of legal...
- CTS welcomes David Fazakerley as its new in-house legal CIO
CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, welcomed David Fazakerley as the company’s In-House Legal Chief Information Officer (CIO).
In this role, David is responsible for assisting CTS in better aligning their service offerings...
- Awdry Bailey & Douglas select CTS’ managed cloud solution
CTS, the only provider of cloud and managed IT services purely dedicated to the UK & Irish legal sector, has been selected by Awdry Bailey & Douglas a firm based in four towns in Wiltshire to provide a Managed Cloud solution.
- CTS Agile blog: Empowering your agile workforce with cloud
Although we have worked in partnership with law firms for over 12 years, we had not truly experienced how business-critical our services were to the sector until now: secure and immediate access to data and applications from any device, anywhere...
- CTS appoints Ed Smyth to its board of directors as COO and CFO
On 4th May 2020, CTS, the cloud provider to the legal sector, appointed Ed Symth to its Board of Directors as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Chief Finance Officer.
Ed is responsible for ensuring CTS has operating...
- CTS webinar: Building the agile firm
On 28 April 2020, CTS was joined by James Temple, COO at Seddons Solicitors, who discussed the projects that have allowed the firm to seamlessly transition to remote working in response to the Covid-19 health crisis.
- Covid-19 and the pressures on in-house IT teams
The current and complete reliance on technology, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, has seen internal IT teams stretched to their full extent as they struggle to keep their law firm functioning seamlessly while the entire workforce works from home...