- How revenue and billing transparency can improve law firm work culture, by Iridium Technology
For decades, law firms have charged their clients by the hour. It was a solution that seemed logical at the time. There is a lot that goes into working a case, and no way to tell how long it will take when an attorney begins to pursue one. As...
- Iridium Technology ask: is your law firm tracking the right KPIs?
Law firms, like any other business, must continuously track their key performance indicators (KPIs). These metrics go far past the Billable Hours metric that most attorneys track closely and are a great way to help legal teams better manage...
- Iridium Technology: 5 revenue metrics all law firm leaders need to know and track
Law firms are in the business of helping people, but they are still businesses. Large law firms have teams of people working on analyzing and investigating their performance on key metrics. Smaller law firms, on the other hand, may struggle to...
- Iridium Technology discuss: If you're using Aderant for billing, you need a business intelligence dashboard
- Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology announce strategic technology partnership to enhance law firm financial insights
Rippe & Kingston and Iridium Technology have announced a strategic partnership to provide advanced financial insights for firms running the Rippe & Kingston Legal Management System (LMS). As mid-size law firms go head to head with large...
- Iridium Technology acquires Decision Pace legal industry software division
Iridium Technology announced today that they completed the purchase of the legal industry division of Decision Pace Inc. Jay Moeller, the former CEO of Decision Pace, has already joined Iridium in the position of Director - Project Management...
- Value of collaboration
Fraser Mayfield, head of EMEA at Iridium Technology, says learning to price your work more collaboratively can reap some real rewards.
When law firms get collaboration between lawyers and their clients right, using open and clear...
- Legal BI vendor Iridium Technology appoints Rod Wittenberg as vice president of sales, North America
Iridium Technology LLC, a global provider of BI Solutions for law firms, is proud to announce the appointment of Rod Wittenberg as Vice President of Sales, North America where he will lead Iridium’s direct and channel sales efforts. Rod is...
- Introducing the Iridium BI Matter Module
The Iridium BI Matter module enables partners and pricing analysts to create accurate plans for upcoming matters. Users can create and approve matter plans, and then monitor performance versus plan as the matter is being worked.
- Report it out: How Iridium Technology helped Capsticks capitalise on business intelligence
It wasn’t long after joining Capsticks in November 2017 that IT director Rod Fripp had another portion of significant change on his plate. After a review of the firm’s management reporting needs, he soon went live with a brand new fee...
- Keith Dunn promoted to product manager for the Iridium BI product line
Iridium Technology, a leading global provider of BI solutions for law firms, is pleased to announce the promotion of Keith Dunn to Product Manager for the entire Iridium BI product line.
Keith joined Iridium Technology at the start of...
- Improve your approach to pricing
Iridium will be hosting an informative webinar highlighting features and benefits of the Matter module Wednesday, March 14 at 3:00 PM GMT. The webinar will be hosted by EMEA Director Fraser Mayfield, and will cover key...
- Iridium Technology teams up with SOLEX
Iridium Technology, a global provider of BI solutions for law firms, is proud to announce a new partnership with Solex, a consultancy and technology services company based in the Cayman Islands, to bring leading BI solutions to off-...
- Legal BI vendor Iridium Technology announces stellar 2017 results
Iridium Technology LLC, a global provider of BI Solutions for law firms, is proud to announce another year of record growth in 2017. Iridium signed up 21 new law firm clients globally in 2017, bringing their total client count to 66 at EOY, a 46...
- Iridium webinar: Using Iridium BI to get maximum value out of your Elite 3E or Elite Enterprise system
Event - 19/12/2017 : Analytics, business intelligence, dashboards, data, elite 3e, Elite Enterprise, Iridium BI, Iridium Technology, legal it, matter pricing, profitability, revenue, Finance, Knowledge Management, Technology, Webinars
Attend this webinar to find out why more than 60 leading law firms in all regions have adopted Iridium BI as their business intelligence platform. Iridium BI provides law firms with their choice of cubes and dashboards that can be customized...