- Seizing the information advantage
Foreword (Richard Petley - director, PWC - Risk & Assurance)
The new Information Value Index presented in this report, while being a first, reflects the change of attitude to...
- Getting it right from the start - the basics of risk preparation
A quick quide to help you plan, execute and benefit from a plan to limit your exposure to information risk.
Success in records and information management takes planning...
- Your information risk at-a-glance
Hackers. Angry employees. Human error. Accidents. The threats to your information are growing all the time. Recent research from PwC and Iron Mountain indicates many European businesses aren’t fully prepared for information risk. ...
- What is the cost of ignoring information risk?
Why do you need the information economics ebook
This five-part eBook will help you gain a full understanding of the role information plays in...
- Information management in 2020
In 2013, the European legal sector emerged from five years of economic downturn. Market consolidation, mergers and acquisitions, and a fundamental change in regulations stipulating how legal firms can operate define today’s...
- What to do before you digitise?
Seven things you can do to make your digitising project a success
It makes good sense to digitise business processes that are clogged with...
- How do I gain access to my information to extract maximum value?
Information Economics is managing and leveraging information created and received by an organisation with a view to the bottom line. Every business needs an enterprise-wide information strategy...
- Records and information management: getting it right from the start
Success in records and information management takes planning, organisation and a strategy for taking control of physical and digital records from creation, through active use to secure storage, permanent storage or planned destruction. Done well...
- Internet access to over 150 years of wills
In England and Wales the responsibility to securely store and provide access to the documents falls to the Probate Service...
- Seven tips for presenting an air-tight business case for records and information management
You know records and information management is important to every part of your business. It can improve customer service and help teams in different departments or locations work together. It can lower costs and improve business process...
- Document retention guide United Kingdom
We are all faced with an ever increasing volume of records, including emails and traditional paper documents. legislation and regulation...
- What is ‘return on information’?
Discover the value in your records and information
Why you need the information economics ebook
This five-part ebook will help you gain a full understanding of the role information plays in your...
- Iron Mountain case study: DWF
Improved efficiency through standardisation
Challenge: Mergers and acquisitions had left DWF with diverse arrangements for information management services and archiving
- Iron Mountain case study: DLA Piper
Storage consistency brings business efficiency
- Challenge: To consolidate suppliers, bringing consistency of service, reduced risk and reduced cost.
- Solution: Iron Mountain...
- Addressing four key challenges in the legal sector
As the need to do more with less and stay competitive in the global environment becomes ever more compelling, are you missing simple solutions that could help you transform your business processes?
Download the PDF above to read more about...