- Landmark Information: The 2018 national planning policy framework
On Tuesday 24th July, the Government published its updated National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) immediately replacing the previous NPPF from March 2012.
The aim of the update is to set out the Government’s planning...
- Landmark Information: Planning risks in residential property transactions
As part of the Landmark Academy, we host webinars to provide guidance and training to help property solicitors and conveyancers identify and manage a host of risks that can occur in residential and commercial property transactions.
- Landmark Information: Guidance on property risk due diligence
When it comes to choosing the right search reports for a property transaction, it is important to fully assess the requirements of each case to ensure the correct levels of risk assessment are undertaken at the outset.
- Landmark webinar – Mining and subsidence
Around 6.9 million – 1 in 5 properties - in the UK are at risk of subsidence with 20-25,000 subsidence claims made against insurers in an average year.
This one hour session will provide conveyancers with an overview of subsidence...
- Landmark webinar: planning risks in residential conveyancing
Nobody wants to buy a property only to find soon afterwards that there is going to be a development or change in infrastructure which could severely affect the use and enjoyment of the property as well as its value. Solicitors have always carried...