- Akin Gump adopts FileTrail for Information Governance Program
Leading international law firm to use FileTrail GPS to manage records retention, apply client requirements across information repositories.
FileTrail today announced that Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, a leading...
- Beyond paper: Automating the destruction of physical records
In recent years, a growing number of law firms have been moving to “paperless” or paper-light systems, with electronic records regarded as the “official” record of the organization. Certainly, law firms have come a long...
- Hogan Lovells LLP selects FileTrail for upgraded records management and information governance solutions
Am Law top 10 law firm looking beyond traditional records toward a modern, holistic approach to information management and governance
FileTrail, a leader in next-generation...
- FileTrail sponsored ILTA’s Insight 2018
- FileTrail integration with NetDocuments at ndElevate EMEA
One of the highlights for FileTrail at the recent ndElevate EMEA conference in London was the presentation by Leonard Johnson, SVP of product &...
- FileTrail offering “IG Vision for the Future” at ILTACON 2018
FileTrail, a leader in next-generation information governance and records management software, announces its new educational series titled “IG Vision for the Future” for ILTACON 2018 taking place August 19-23 in National Harbor,...
- Is your law firm leveraging information governance to protect data?
Find Out By Asking 7 Essential Questions
Recently, law firm technology services group LogicForce published “Law Firm Cyber Security Scorecard,” a bi-annual report on the current state of the industry’s security...
- FileTrail advances law firm information governance with NetDocuments integration
- The six biggest IG challenges law firms face today
Information governance means different things to different people. Recently, when leading industry organization IGI (Information Governance Initiative) asked its community members to help it define the term, respondents agreed that there are a...
- What is GDPR?
Starting May 25, 2018, organisations that collect and store data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries must begin complying with strict new rules around protecting customer data. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to all...
- GDPR compliance starts with IG, according to FileTrail
As the deadline for GDPR implementation edges closer, discussions about compliance are mostly focused on how to ensure organizations have permission to use the data they’re collecting and processing. This makes sense in the light of today...
- Information governance for law firms – how FileTrail automates IG (Part 3)
A few weeks ago, we launched a 3-part article series about information governance (IG) for law firms. Every year...
- FileTrail: Information Governance for law firms - the growing IG problem (Part 1)
This week, we’re launching a 3-part article series about information governance (IG) for law firms. Every year, IG is...
- FileTrail to sponsor ILTA roadshow series offering strategies for IG execution and compliance
- The go-to records management software for 2018 and beyond
News Article - 23/02/2018 : document management solution, Information Governance Software, Law firm records management solution, LegalKey Replacement, records management, Records Management Software, Technology
RECORDS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR LAW FIRMS
In 2017 FileTrail demonstrated that it has a great solution for the legal industry. Thanks to our modern 100% browser-based design and custom IG policy management tools, FileTrail has become...