- Actionstep webinar: Turning virtual ways of working into a USP
Virtual Future: Turning Virtual Ways of Working into a Unique Selling Point
Firms are adopting many different working models to become more flexible, retain their talent base and get closer to clients. Whether you...
- Stephens Scown: How Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity, leading to better performance
Wendy Manfield, commercial director at Stephens Scown, says Katchr helps the firm to be more open about productivity with staff, which leads to better performance.
It doesn’t take a rocket...
- Actionstep Testimonial - Ignition Law
Actionstep is a complete legal practice management system, built in the cloud, with workflow at its heart. Actionstep gets rid of law firm administrivia and simplifies how you work. So you always have the headspace listen, engage and...
- Office move prompts Russel & Aitken to switch to SOS Connect
An office move has prompted central Scotland law firm Russel + Aitken to upgrade to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Chadwick Lawrence switches to Solicitors Own Software's SOS Connect
West Yorkshire law firm Chadwick Lawrence expects its new practice and case management system to deliver “significant benefits” after signing up to SOS...
- Indicators of success - Katchr asks what are you BGIs?
"Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world,” said Lauren Bacall – not necessarily known as a business guru, but clearly a wise woman.
In the world of performance management, there...
- Video: Managing partner of firm speaks about his experience of working with Katchr
In this the first of a series of client interviews, Ralph Gilbert, the Managing Partner of Rollits, explains how using Katchr has helped his firm improve performance management and reduce the number of “problem lawyers”. Interviewed...
- How to get more from business meetings
Meetings could be costing your law firm more than you think. The annual cost of meetings, including travel time and cost, is estimated at ...
- Five signs it’s time to upgrade your practice management system
Upgrading a practice management system is a big decision for any law firm. Existing IT systems have often been adapted over many years to fit working practices, staff feel comfortable using them, and there’s always concern that a new...
- Redbrick Solutions shortlisted for ‘Supplier of the Year’ ESTAS award
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management provider have reached the final shortlist of the ESTAS awards, the biggest independent award scheme in the UK property industry.
The scheme recognises the best...
- 'Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019’ award winner announced
Redbrick Solutions, the leading conveyancing case management suppliers, have been awarded ‘Most Innovative Legal Case Management Software 2019 (UK)’ in the prestigious Innovation and Excellence Awards, by Corporate Livewire.
- How reliable is your IT disaster recovery plan?
Resource - 31/08/2018 : case management, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, SOS, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Last year, British Airways suffered an IT failure which stranded 75,000 passengers, cost up to £150m in compensation and damaged its global reputation. The incident highlighted how essential IT systems are in business today. We...
- Oury Clark Solicitors signs up to SOS Connect
A rapid phase of growth has prompted London law firm Oury Clark Solicitors to switch to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software.