- Case study: InfoTrack and Lexis Visualfiles CMS integration is key to efficiency
Case Study - 29/09/2017 : companies house search, conveyancing software, InfoTrack, Judge and Priestley, land registry ap1, land registry search, Lexis Visualfiles, sdlt online submission, Technology, Practice Management
Key to the value of this powerful integration is the seamless two-way flow of information between legal workflow and case management system, Visualfiles and InfoTrack. Those using the integration benefit from the efficiency it provides, spending...
- Metamorph Law underpins its ambitious growth strategy to establish a national presence with Lexis Visualfiles
Metamorph Law Limited, an alternative business structure (ABS) has adopted Lexis Visualfiles as its legal workflow and case management solution of choice provided by LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions. The solution will drive...
- Stephensons selects Lexis Visualfiles, Zylpha and SOS to overhaul its case management system
The national law firm, Stephensons Solicitors, is deploying the legal workflow and case management system Lexis Visualfiles; along...
- LexisNexis case study: Bury Council's legal department underpinned by Lexis Visualfiles
Bury Council consists of six towns including Bury, Prestwich, Radcliffe, Ramsbottom, Tottington and Whitefield.
The legal services department based in Bury, focusses on three core areas including land and property, social services and...
- Is Veyo another 2015 rugby-related casualty?
ARTICLE BY NIGEL WILLIAMS, PRODUCT MANAGER AT LEXIS NEXIS
The recently reported demise of The Law Society sponsored Veyo conveyancing portal raises the question: what makes a successful software product? As an avid...
- Case Study: Lexis Visualfiles - South London Legal Partnership
The South London Legal Partnership (SLLP) is a shared legal service organisation of the boroughs of Merton, Kingston, Sutton and Richmond. Hosted by Merton Council, the SLLP offers the four London boroughs access to a strong...
- myhomemove Case Study
Why did myhomemove need a new solution?
Paul Tennant: We are long time users of SolCase, the forerunner system from...
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions opens a new centre of excellence in Leeds, UK
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a provider of technology solutions to law firms and other professional services firms, has invested in a new Software Centre of...
- Judge & Priestley get compliant for HM Courts & Tribunals Service rules with Lexis Visualfiles software
News Article - 27/11/2014 : case management software, legal it, Legal practice management Legal technology, Lexis Visualfiles, lexisnexis, practice management, risk and compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Judge & Priestley implements new county court bulk centre module in Lexis Visualfiles for compliance with HM Courts & Tribunals Service Rules
Debt recovery specialist, Judge & Priestley Solicitors has recently...
- Raworths selects Lexis Visualfiles 2014
Raworths selects Lexis Visualfiles 2014 for advanced case management functionality and to improve business efficiency
- Bott & Co powers new flight compensation business with Lexis Visualfiles
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions has announced that top 200 legal practice and consumer law firm Bott & Co's recently launched flight compensation service for airline passengers, Bott Aviation, is...