- Innovation and growth on the cards for new Nasstar client
Leading managed service provider to the legal industry, Nasstar, has recently welcomed innovative fintech company, Shieldpay, to its growing customer base on a three-year hosted desktop contract.
As part of the partnership, Nasstar is...
- Nasstar case study: Woolley & Co the world's first virtual law firm
In 1996 Woolley & Co became the world’s first virtual law firm and since its formation, has established itself as one of the UK’s leading family law specialists. With no fixed office infrastructure, its IT platform has become the...
- Nasstar and Your Conveyancer case study
Your Conveyancer is Scotland’s only provider of volume conveyancing services dedicated solely to the financial services and property services.
Its clients include many of the UK’s...
- Avoiding pitfalls, guaranteeing performance and building great partnerships
Leading IT provider, Nasstar is hosting a collaborative event with top law firm Jackson Lees, and telecoms specialist Matrix247 on May 3rd.
The workshop will cover a number of issues often experienced by law firms when...
- How flexible working and technology is empowering women in law
In this report, we focus on how women in one of the most competitive and male-dominated industries; law, are progressing in their careers and using technology to support them in their daily work. We speak to five successful...
- Law firm innovation – Yes, but we don't have mega budgets to play with
Charles Christian writes…"We’ve all read those stories in the legal press about big City, international, “Magic Circle” and “Silver Circle” law firms announcing they are going to spend millions pounds on...
- Nasstar asks: Why is your business struggling to retain top talent?
Many businesses have employees that live cutting edge home lives using their tablet and smartphone to shop, socialise and manage their personal finances. But then work Monday to Friday for a dinosaur of a firm that believes nothing has changed in...
- Guest blog: Outsourcing – A big step or logical next move?
This week, we have a guest blog from Bill Kirby, director of Professional Choice Consultancy offering advice to firms on business issues from strategy, planning, business...
- BYOD: The six-day Monday to Friday week?
The US research and consultancy firm, Global Market Insights estimates that the bring your own device (BYOD) market will be worth $367 billion by 2022.
That’s up from $94 billion in 2014.
So what’s the...
- How will be use artificial intelligence in the future?
It has once again been a big month for AI with some really interesting things going on that are vitally important to how we will use AI in future.
The most exciting piece of AI news came out of IBM when they revealed 'Project Debater...
- How to protect your business from hackers
It doesn't matter how much you spend on great cybersecurity technology, the people within your business are typically the weakest link when it comes to security.
It might be an employee clicking on a bad link, falling for a phishing...
- Artificial Intelligence, cyber security and the digital workplace
It’s been an interesting week in the world of Artificial Intelligence and cyber-security. Firstly, a bit of shameless self-promotion as last week Nasstar released its ...
- One year on from WannaCry: have lessons been learned?
A little over a year ago hundreds of thousands of computers around the world were hit by a mysterious malware outbreak. For many, it was their first experience of ransomware...
- Nasstar’s FD Listed in CEO Today Business Women of the Year Awards 2018
Nasstar is delighted to announce that its Financial Director, Niki Redwood has today been recognised as part of the CEO Today Business Women of the Year Awards 2018. The awards celebrate women who are the driving force behind their business,...