- LEAP Legal Software opens its Dublin office
LEAP, the world’s leading cloud software provider for small to mid-sized law firms, announces it has recently opened an office in Pembroke Street Upper in Dublin’s legal district, headed by LEAP Sales Manager for Ireland, John Donigan...
- Repstor launches major recruitment drive to support soaring momentum and rapid growth
- Openings at the top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/...
- Repstor appoints new head of marketing as momentum soars
- The top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company, with its integrated ECM solutions for Office 365, M-Files, OpenText and Box, is enjoying another bumper year
- Louise McNamee previously drove marketing at Kainos in Belfast then California...
- LEAP reaches 10,000 UK users
LEAP is celebrating 10,000 UK users of its cloud-based practice management solution. Since the first law firm signed up to the software in November 2014 more than 1,700 law firms have adopted it and benefitted from LEAP’s innovative...
- Seven helpful tips for renewing your law firm’s Professional Indemnity Insurance
By Tim Grant, operations manager of Trinity. Partnering with LEAP legal software, Trinity recognises that through the use of LEAP’s practice management software, improvements in security and processes play a significant and important role...
- LEAP launches major revision of Legal Aid software
LEAP, the world’s leading cloud software provider for small to mid-sized law firms, announces the launch of its new Legal Aid software. LEAP now provides a completely integrated Legal Aid software package including case management, time...
- 10 essential steps to renewing your law firm’s PI insurance
With Professional indemnity insurance (PII) mandatory for any solicitor’s practice, it can be an expensive and harrowing experience. However, this doesn’t have to be the case. Careful planning and partnership with the right broker...
- National Grid deploys Office 365-based matter management
The legal matter management solution from Eversheds Sutherland & Repstor harnesses existing MS platforms to improve productivity, efficiency & flexibility.
Repstor, the ECM adoption company...
- LEAP launches conveyancing accreditation scheme
LEAP, the world’s leading cloud software provider for small to mid-sized law firms, announces the launch of the Best Practice Standard for conveyancing. The scheme is aimed at assisting law firms to achieve and maintain the highest...
- LEAP: Do today’s clients expect more?
Do today’s clients expect more frequent and engaging interactions with their legal services providers, and how could this expectation be met?
People are now demanding more frequent and engaging transactions as technology continues to...
- Customer story - Rogers & Co
Video length: 2 mins 34 secs
- Revolutionise your practice with LEAP 365
Video length: 57secs
Work is no longer a place, it is an activity. With LEAP, you can now capitalise on previously wasted hours out of the office by working on the go. Every device. The same information. No matter...
- Advice to law firms on data transfer from LEAP
Peter Baverstock, CEO of LEAP UK, gives his tips to law firms on how to ensure a smooth and successful transfer of data to a new practice management system
Honesty and realistic expectations throughout the buying process
- Repstor storms into Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in eleventh place
Rapid growth catapults the company straight into the top 15, in its first ever listing
Repstor revs up its recruitment drive in response to soaring demand for its Office 365-based approach to content management...
- LEAP expands in Scotland
LEAP, the world’s leading cloud software provider for small law firms, announces it has relocated its offices in Edinburgh to larger premises to accommodate a team which has expanded from seven to sixteen during the last year.