- ETSOS case study: Quality Solicitors Talbots
The 25-strong department is currently handling some 3000 matters a year, and has invested significantly in online search and case management technology to secure greater efficiency, economy and quality.
Quality Solicitors Talbots is one of...
- Holt to join LegalZoom
QualitySolicitors founder Craig Holt is joining online legal business LegalZoom – which claims to be the best known legal brand in America – to spearhead its UK expansion, Legal Futures has learned.
Legal Futures understand...
- Quill comes top in QualitySolicitors Punch Robson’s 'all-in-one' solution search
With a history of providing legal services to the North East region dating back to 1877, QualitySolicitors Punch Robson supports private and commercial clients, both locally and nationally, from their three Northern sites.
As a multi-site...
- Quality Solicitors Clarke & Son increase productivity by using BigHand Go
Case Study - 03/02/2014 : BigHand, BigHand Go, digital dictation, legal it, Legal News, legal software, legal technology, Quality Solicitors, Quality Solicitors Clarke & Son, speech recognition, UK law firms, workflow, Technology
“With this workflow visibility, fee earners can easily decide whether to send work directly to secretaries or other members of the team. That’s especially useful when working from home, because you can easily judge where is best...
- QualitySolicitors’ investor eyes further acquisitions and larger network
The private equity firm behind QualitySolicitors (QS) is eyeing up further acquisitions in the legal market and also thinks the network can quadruple in size, we can reveal.
Further, QS is putting the days of headline-grabbing...
- Revealed: LegalZoom soft-launches in UK as Rocket Lawyer outlines plans for major growth
Online giant LegalZoom – said to be the best-known legal brand in America – has soft-launched its UK service with the aim of giving consumers and small businesses “a smarter way to engage with a lawyer”, Legal Futures can...
- Should I be bothered by QualitySolicitors’ fixed fees?
The recent announcement by QualitySolicitors to abandon hourly billing and to more widely embrace fixed fees was surprising but very welcome. Although a pricing strategy based on fixed fees is not new in legal services neither is it ground...
- QualitySolicitors urges TV viewers to love lawyers
The next stage of QualitySolicitors’ (QS) latest advertising campaign to persuade the public to love lawyers went live yesterday with a series of television adverts.
Following on from press and digital advertising last month, the...
- QualitySolicitors set to kick off £15m ad campaign ahead of May TV blitz
QualitySolicitors (QS) will this month launch the largest advertising campaign in the history of the legal profession ahead of a blitz that will see 8,000 adverts hit TV screens throughout May.
The first of the new-look ads,...
- Quality Solicitors Keith Park Solicitors implement the Peppermint Portal to streamline service delivery
Long standing St Helen’s legal practice, Quality Solicitors Keith Park, has selected the Peppermint Portal to facilitate an improved service to its clients and referrer network. The Portal will sit alongside its incumbent IRIS Videss practice and...