- Converged telephony services for your business
We will show you how a converged communications strategy will deliver benefits for your business.
Voice and data now need to be integrated seamlessly, given the continuing rise in the use of mobile...
- Confusion reigns in the Cloud
It’s been talked about for a long time, but the Cloud is now significantly changing the way technology is implemented and utilised across...
- SharePoint products for your business
Ready-made SharePoint products to give you maximum benefit....
- Q-works case study: Shakespeare Martineau
Shakespeare Martineau was formed in June 2015 through the merger of Shakespeares and SGH Martineau. They...
- Quiss Technology celebrates legal sector contract renewals
Leading managed IT services provider Quiss Technology is celebrating a raft of contract renewals, with four current law firm clients signing new long term support agreements.
Quiss is renowned for its work in the legal sector, with a range...
- Law firm IT leaders have nothing to fear from managed IT services
When I found out the Birmingham venue for the latest Legal Support Network (LSN) law firm forum was the Cosy Club, I expected a warm welcome. However, while the pub itself proved very welcoming, unfortunately I personally didn’t feel quite...
- Virtual desktop infrastructure the Wright solution for solicitors
Established in 1919 Wright...
- Shakespeares outsources IT training with Quiss Technology
Leading IT outsourcing specialist Quiss Technology has been appointed by top 60 UK law firm Shakespeares, to undertake all of the staff IT...
- Quiss case study: Portner Solicitors
IT Outsourcing offers independent, third-party expertise
"Quiss offers us the expertise of an external agency as well as the...
- Quiss Technology wins Ashton KCJ managed IT services contract
Quiss Technology has secured the contract to provide IT services to East Anglian law firm Ashton KCJ, following a competitive three-way pitch....
- Quiss case study: JCP Solicitors
Eliminating downtime with efficient, professionally delivered IT services
“Quiss was given glowing references and after...
- Quiss Technology first IT services provider in UK to gain ISO 27001:2013
Following months of hard work and an intensive audit, leading IT services provider Quiss Technology has achieved ISO 27001:2013 accreditation, the internationally acclaimed standard for information security management accredited by UKAS.
- Quiss Technology
Network Partner - 11/02/2014 : Business support solutions, digital signage solutions, IT infrastructures, law firm business support, legal it, legal solutions, legal technology, Quiss Technology, SharePoint design and development
We are one of the UK’s leading multi-cloud and technology providers to the professional services sector.
Operating from two UK offices, our engineering and technical teams offer national coverage, supporting local infrastructure...