- Redbrick Solutions announces new release of Redbrick Practice Management
News Article - 20/11/2017 : conveyancing software, Legal accounting software, Legal case management software, legal software, practice management software, Redbrick Practice Management, Redbrick Solutions, Technology, Practice Management
Redbrick Solutions have announced this week that the latest version of their award winning practice management solution has been released. This marks the 18th version of ‘Redbrick Practice Management’ and includes a number of...
- Sills and Betteridge choose Redbrick Practice Management to drive efficiency
Established law firm, Sills and Betteridge have selected Redbrick Practice Management to assist their conveyancing department in delivering a more efficient service.
Founded in 1759, Sills and Betteridge have grown to 9 offices across...
- Redbrick Solutions assists firms in securing affordable indemnity insurance
Resource - 22/09/2016 : 360 legal group, indemnity insurance, law firms, marsh's lawyer practice, practice management, Redbrick Solutions, SRA, SRA requirements, UK law firms, Finance, Practice Management
Despite up to a third of firms moving their renewal date since the liberalisation of the PII market three years ago, brokers are still expecting 90% of firms to need to renew on the traditional 1 October deadline.
- An interview with Martin MacDuff, Redbrick's managing director
Founded in 2001, Redbrick Solutions have enjoyed a consistent level of high growth, increasing turnover by 400% over the last 5 years. Best known for their intuitive conveyancing case management solution, they now also offer full practice...
- Redbrick - land reg SDLT searches
- Redbrick - LPA workflow
- Redbrick - workflow and case tracker
- Redbrick - file opening
- Redbrick practice management - integrated services
- The fall and rise of conveyancing
Redbrick Solutions have produced this infographic to show a year on year comparison in conveyancing...
- Redbrick Solutions welcome two new recruits
After three years of consistent growth for Redbrick Solutions, the legal case management specialists have welcomed another two new members to their team this month.
Redbrick’s Managing Director, Martin MacDuff comments ...
- New speaker announced for 'Law Firm Growth and Compliance' seminars
Redbrick Solutions have announced that ReviewSolicitor will be joining them on their current seminar series along with Legal Eye, mmadigital and Wesleyan.
- Utilising technology for law firm growth
Utilising technology for law firm growth
- Double promotion for Redbrick Solutions top team
Redbrick Solutions, market leading innovators in case management technology, have this week promoted two of their management team to Directors.
Richard Brown, previously Operations Manager, becomes Technical Director and Jo Hodges,...
- Redbrick Solutions first to announce they are to integrate with Veyo'
Redbrick Solutions, market leading innovators in legal case and practice management, have this afternoon announced that they have plans to integrate with Veyo.
They are the first case management provider to make such an announcement....