- Boels Zanders Advocaten continues innovation with Repstor's Custodian for Legal and Microsoft Office 365
Boels Zanders Advocaten greatly values the adoption of IT by its employees, as this is the basis for continuous innovation and optimisation of the organisation and its processes. As Custodian for Legal uses Microsoft Office 365, Boels...
- Repstor explains why digital innovation starts with digital basics
As the cloud has become an accepted option for running and managing IT systems and applications, an increasing number of law firms have identified an opportunity to untether themselves from the confines and cost of legacy systems and processes....
- Challenger law firm Gunnercooke boosts cloud-based matter management with Repstor
Gunnercooke llp, one of the UK’s fastest-growing challenger law firms, has rolled out Repstor’s email and content management suite to almost 200 fee earners and support personnel across its nationwide legal practice, to extend the...
- Global top 40 law firm deploys Repstor custodian for legal to deliver matter management on Microsoft 0ffice 365
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the world's leading international law firms. It brings together 2,300 legal professionals to provide legal services coordinated from 61 offices in 29 countries.
The firm’s international prestige...
- Eversheds Sutherland consulting launches new matter lifecycle management solution in collaboration with Repstor
Eversheds Sutherland’s consulting arm has today launched a matter lifecycle management solution for legal teams, ES / Unity – Powered by Repstor....
- Repstor launches the latest version of its Outlook content management tool
Repstor, the leading ECM adoption specialist, is pleased to announce the launch of the latest version of its Outlook content management tool Repstor affinityTM 3.0.
Microsoft® Outlook® is familiar to most as their email client...