- Osborne Clarke adds to the team in Sweden
International legal practice Osborne Clarke announces further promotions in Sweden and appoints real estate experts Nimrod Badur, Partner and Tanja Tuominen, Associate.
Previously Head of Real Estate at Bird & Bird, Nimrod specialises...
- Norton Rose Fulbright ranked as one of 15 peak performing law firms by BTI Consulting
We have earned a top ranking by general counsel on BTI Consulting Group's Peak Performing Law Firms list, which measures firms based on outstanding client service.
According to BTI's research, we are one of just 15 law...
- Norton Rose Fulbright sets out plans to establish Newcastle legal hub
Global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright has announced plans for further expansion with the opening of a Legal Process Hub in Newcastle’s iconic Quayside, creating around 100 new jobs locally over the next 2-3 years.
- Law360 ranks Norton Rose Fulbright seventh on the Global 20, its annual list of the top 20 global law firms
For the seventh consecutive year, Law360 selected the 20 law firmswhose experience "spans practice areas and continents" and who have "handled some of the biggest cross-border matters of the year."
We are ranked...
- Norton Rose Fulbright again recognised as one of the 50 best law firms for women
Working Mother and Flex-Time Lawyers have again recognized us as one of the 50 Best Law Firms for Women. The annual list recognizes firms "leading the industry in creating and using best practices in retaining and...
- Brethertons announced as Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands
At a glittering ceremony at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool, Brethertons picked up the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year’ Award for the Midlands at the Eclipse Legal Modern Law Conveyancing Awards.
The firm, spanning Warwickshire...
- Fintech specialists Nivaura has been appointed A&O's entrepreneurs-in-residence
Allen & Overy has appointed fintech specialists from Nivaura as entrepreneurs-in-residence, to help support and mentor the tech companies which will be selected to work in Fuse, Allen & Overy’s new tech innovation space based in its...
- Norton Rose Fulbright and Chadbourne & Parke complete combination
- Global firm now has approximately 4,000 lawyers in 59 offices and 33 countries.
- US practice has approximately 1,000 lawyers, including more than 300 in New York and more than 130 in Washington, DC.
Norton Rose Fulbright and...
- Browne Jacobson helps to raise funds for Exeter city tribute
Exeter law firm Browne Jacobson, along with other members of the city’s legal community, have come together to raise over £2,700 in support of the Historic Exeter Fire Appeal following last year’s Cathedral Yard fire.
- Brethertons named as top choice in the UK’s private rented sector for legal services
The firm fought off tough competition to be shortlisted, and was announced as the winner of the ‘Legal Services Award’ at the inaugural Private Rented Sector Awards 2017 held in London on 20 April. The judges singled out the glowing...
- Brethertons shortlisted in national conveyancing awards
Leading legal services provider, Brethertons has beaten off tough competition to be shortlisted for the Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Conveyancing Awards 2017 in the ‘Conveyancing Firm of the Year - Midlands’ category.
- Browne Jacobson's RNCM Entrepreneurship Award offers support to innovative students
The inaugural Browne Jacobson Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) Entrepreneurship Award took place on Friday 24 March.
Launched in February, the new initiative was established to help young RNCM entrepreneurs get innovative...
- Browne Jacobson wins top prize at IT Service & Support Awards 2017
National law firm, Browne Jacobson is celebrating after picking up the ‘Best Small Service Desk’ award at this years’ Service Desk Institute (SDI) IT Service...
- The sky's the limit for Browne Jacobson employee in charity skydive fundraiser
An employee at Exeter based law firm Browne Jacobson has raised hundreds of pounds for a local charity by taking to the skies over East Devon.
Lucy Daffin, a legal assistant in the firm’s insurance practice, took part in a 15,000ft...
- Financial results 2017: Osborne Clarke reports 12% revenue increase
In the UK, the firm saw an increase of seven per cent in revenue from £112.9m in 2015/16 to £121m in 2016/17. In addition to the UK revenue growth, net profit and profit per equity partner (PEP) increased five per cent and three per...