- ZyLAB enhances simplicity in sophisticated eDiscovery
eDiscovery Bundle 3.2 provides easier ways to distinguish duplicate documents during review and offers the ability to view the complete conversation email threads. The result is a...
- Changes in civil procedure rules in the UK
On the 1 April 2013 the UK Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) underwent important amendments – known as the Jackson reforms. These reforms see the biggest changes to UK court...
- ZyLAB and partner SDL offer multilingual eDiscovery technology
ZyLAB, leading provider of e-Discovery and information management solutions today announced the integration of its eDiscovery platform with SDL’s automated machine translation...
- Webinar recording: bringing eDiscovery in-house
If you are considering an eDiscovery software purchase, the Apersee webinar, "Bringing eDiscovery in-house", sponsored by ZyLAB is one webinar you cannot afford to miss.
- ZyLAB warns of the dark side of 'big data'
ZyLAB, leading provider of e-Discovery and information management solutions, today published a white paper written...
- Webinar recording: privacy and data protection in eDiscovery
Recent data privacy developments stress the need for enterprises that are subject to preservation, disclosure, or discovery obligations, to find practical approaches to reduce risk and cost of global data privacy and cross-border discovery...
- Webinar recording: the dark side of big data
Effective information governance not only helps make business operations more efficient, but also mitigates risk. Most organisations are so busy trying to manage structured information...
- Webinar: eDiscovery in the corporate environment
Keep hearing about eDiscovery? Confused by the Jackson reforms? Join Legal IT Insider and ZyLAB for the informative Webinar where we will look at what eDiscovery is and why its important...
- Webinar: Privacy and Data Protection in eDiscovery
In this webinar, moderated by Mary Mack, Ken Rashbaum, specialist on cross-border information governance will discuss practical aspects of privacy and data protection issues in (international) e-Discovery.
Enterprises that are subject to...
- “EU reform of data protection rules complicate cross border litigation”, warns ZyLAB
Recent data privacy developments, like the proposal for comprehensive reform of data protection rules by the European Commission (25 Jan 2012) and the publication of the new Sedona Conference Principles on Discovery, Disclosure & Data...
- ZyLAB and Winmark Chief Legal Officer Network create a strategic partnership
ZyLAB, the global provider of e-Discovery and information management solutions, announced today the company has been selected as a Network Advisor for Winmark’s Chief Legal Officer Network, a dedicated senior management development...
- Discover eDiscovery - Law Firms
ZyLAB presents 'Discover eDiscovery' for Law Firms
- New ZyLAB eDiscovery cloud collectors retrieve messages, calendar items, and contacts from Microsoft Office 365 and other web-based email
ZyLAB, a leading eDiscovery and information management technology company, officially released the first in its series of new ZyLAB Cloud Collectors to capture email from Microsoft Exchange Online, part of Office 365®, and all email messaging...
- Briefing on: E-discovery
Resource - 19/01/2012 : briefing, case management, compliance, data management, document management, eDiscovery, education and training, feature article, In-house training, legal costs, Matter Management, offshoring, outsourcing, Recommind, regulation, software solutions, ZyLAB, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology