- Trowers posts double-digit rise in turnover
Trowers & Hamlins has posted a double-digit increase in turnover for the last financial year, with the law firm one of a band within the UK top 50 to report their 2008-09 financial results during the last week.
Trowers saw revenues hit...
- Addleshaws targets four key sectors for growth in five-year strategy plan
Addleshaw Goddard is to align its business around four key sector groups as part of its new five-year strategy.
The national firm has highlighted financial services, public sector, retail and consumer and real estate for growth, with the...
- Addleshaws partners asked to repay profits to cover tax bill
Addleshaw Goddard earlier this year asked partners to return some profits handed out ahead of schedule in order to pay a tax bill, it has emerged.
The top 20 law firm requested that equity partners pay back some profits that had been...
- Addleshaws rolls out flexi-work scheme
Addleshaw Goddard has rolled out a flexible working scheme after 95% of fee earners voted in favour of the plans.
The scheme, which started on 1 July, will run for a 12 month period and will see the firm putting some fee earners onto a...
- The Milburn report: are law firms addressing social mobility?
A report, chaired by social mobility czar Alan Milburn, has called on the legal industry to remove the barriers preventing those from poorer backgrounds joining the profession.
Whether it is private tuition ahead of key exams, advice on...
- Addleshaws to retain fixed-share rank after review of partnership
Addleshaw Goddard has opted against a move to an all-equity model after a review of the firm's partnership structure.
The decision, announced today (10 December), will see the firm retain its 74-strong fixed-share partner rank.
- Addleshaws sees revenues drop by 14% over first half of financial year
Addleshaw Goddard has reported a significant drop in revenues at the half-year point, with turnover falling by 14% to £81.3m.
For the six-month period, the UK top 20 firm saw corporate revenues fall by 29%, while real estate saw a...
- Addleshaws and A&O score top marks in new study highlighting IT best practice at law firms
Addleshaw Goddard and Allen & Overy (A&O) have emerged as standout performers in a major survey measuring the quality of IT in the UK's leading business law firms.
The pair - along with 10 other law firms - have been awarded a Best...
- Addleshaws LLP accounts reveal £20.9m costs of new London base
Addleshaw Goddard spent £20.9m fitting out its new London office in Milton Gate, the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) filings have revealed.
According to the filings with Companies House, the national firm took out a...