- Industry case study from Thomson Reuters Elite: Brand of hope
Case Study - 26/09/2017 : alternative fee arrangements law firms, attorney software, briefing magazine, conflicts management software, docketing software, Enable Law, enterprise relationship management, Foot Anstey Group, Technology
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the September issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry interview with Thomson Reuters Elite: Reassuringly extensive
This article was originally featured as an industry interview in Briefing June. To read the issue in full, ...
- Industry analysis from Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker: Adjust your aims
Resource - 01/06/2017 : alternative fee arrangements law firms, conflicts management software, enterprise relationship management. Briefing magazine, top 200 law firms, Technology, Practice Management
For many general counsel, technological solutions have become the bedrock on which highperforming legal departments are being built. From contract automation to time and matter management, new software solutions are enabling legal departments to...
- Industry analysis from Thomson Reuters Elite: Strength as standard
This article was also featured as an industry analysis in the April 2016 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, download...
- Momentum continues as Stewarts Law successfully migrates to its Enterprise Business Management Solution offerings from Thomson Reuters Elite
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of Thomson Reuters Legal, announced that leading UK law firm Stewarts Law LLP has successfully migrated to 3E® - an integral component of the Elite Enterprise Business Management Solution - in order to...
- Thomson Reuters Elite
Thomson Reuters Elite provides fully-integrated solutions that deliver accurate, timely information that enables professional firms to make business decisions confidently and quickly.
For over 60 years, Elite has been a leading global...